does ass hole have a verginity ?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

adham sabry

does ass hole have a verginity ?

Post by adham sabry »

i tried to self fuck myself yesterday

i kept 30 minute trying and trying ... finally i was able to push my penis head with my finger into my ass hole

but , it quickly came out again .. and from pushing and pushing with my fingers

my ass hole war little hurt and i think it got hurted alittle

today it is much better that yesterday but i am so afraid that if i did something wrong my anus hole go wider and i cant control gases

and another question please >> does ass hole have a virginity ? and it changes its shape after the first self-fuck ??

in my country ,, they punish gays who are going to do the military duty .. and i heared the doctors check ass holes for any desiases or being gay

if i did self fuck to my self >> will my ass hole be noticed and marked me in my entire life as a gay ? i am not agay but i want to try self-fuck myself

please answer my

thanks

Ziggurat

Re: does ass hole have a verginity ?

Post by Ziggurat »

Um.. anything done repeatedly is going to have an effect on your body. If you play with alot of anal toys, you will get looser.. Will this show up in a doctors exam? I have no idea. I'd say probably. If in doubt, don't do this. If you don't care, go nuts and fuck away! :D

As for the virginity question, technically no. Your anus does not have any form of material (like a vagina's hymen) to indicate that it is virginal or not. However, until you get your ass used to being played with, its always gonna hurt, so as far as muscular control it kind of does... Its hard to explain.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think your attitude during a medical exam is the only thing likely to give you away - totally straight men stick stuff up their asses for "legitimate" reasons all the time - enemas, suppositories, etc. (and we know there are plenty of straight guys who love getting their asses plowed with toys or their own cocks, right?).
If knowing that you've fucked yourself is going to make you super-nervous during an exam someone might notice that - if you can act cool then all you need to do is squeeze your hole extra tight while they examine you and act like it's huge deal that they're touching your ass - that's what they expect from totally "straight" men.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Hell, I've discussed my solosexuality related injuries with my doctor. He's aware of all of it. Sometimes I think he doesn't believe me, but since I've shared what I can do, it allows him to give a better and more thorough prognosis and diagnosis.

Imagine if you gave yourself an STD, and you tell him (or her), "I've never fucked anyone anally." You're actually putting him in a very difficult situation... He knows the symptom and the cause, but he can't call you a liar... and technically speaking, you'd be a liar... You'd be fucking yourself anally. It still counts.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Narcissus

Post by Narcissus »

First, keep at it. again and again. It's now so easy to fuck myself it's pretty much a go to every night. And I am getting deeper- was just the head now it's 3" and my cock is only 7" (not only-I mean as long as your 6"you're good to go.

the word is virginity. What do you care- not to be mean, but I'm sure a simple anal blast with your own dick isn't going to change anything. Now 18"dildos, riding toilet plungers down to the plunger rubber, those anal plugs that look like volcanos exploding or, fisting yourself- great vid out there of a muscle smooth stud just jammin with his fist dep and hard. He's so loose tht he's doing it in 3 seconds. Beautiful ass- I jerked off to it, grateful that he was doing that act so I could slowly roll, cum, lick it up, cum, etc.

That dude has altered his sphincter structure!

Don't worry about it one bit. Just enjoy the self love and get good at it and it will get better then great then you'll want to fuck your ass every night.

That's my experience- look it's 5 AM I started at midnight and I'm not done yet. Two more hours-then work- but fuck work, I'll be daydreaming about myself, and be furious at my boyfriend who is a beautiful and stubborn long-haired god. Just a tiff- he'll be back at my condo (I hope) in a week tops. Fucking myself is easy- being in a long term relationship is work.

PJD

Al- thnx for the movie- the scene where your jerking off watching you jerk off on TV- I've recommended you for the Noble Prize...in sex. Norwegians are pretty open minded, maybe someday. I love watching scenes of me fucking, licking, kissing myself, etc. (FULLY DEPILATED SO I'M NOT LICKING HAIRBALLS AND GAGGING THEM UP). Now i have to film myself watching me make love to myself. MAYBE TIMES 3! Mmmm...I'm out.