self fuck with 6'' is it possible??

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

lonestar

self fuck with 6'' is it possible??

Post by lonestar »

how do i do this? am i too small for my ass?

tom-bom

Re: self fuck with 6'' is it possible??

Post by tom-bom »

Code: Select all

yes its totally possible, im 6   just  open  your  hole.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Have you tried it and had trouble getting in? Give us some details and we'll help you out, man!

liquidpleasure

Post by liquidpleasure »

I'm about 5 inches and I could get my head in my asshole. It feels heavenly knowing that I have my own cock up my ass. Best advice is relax your asshole with some anal toy play and it'll slide in. The more relaxed you and your sphincter is, the easier it is to slide it in.

One more thing: RELAX!!! I found myself so nervous and my heart was beating a billion times a second I couldn't get it in my hole.

caretaker1300

Post by caretaker1300 »

After trying on and off for a couple of years last week I managed to get the head of my 6" in.
My next goal to leave my load behind.
If I do that I may have to scoop it out and clean my cum from my fingers because I made a commitment to myself some years ago to eat my load whenever i masturbate.

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

I am like some of you guys: I have about 5.5 inches and often get way too excited and can't get it in there! Caretaker1300 great job on getting the head in there!

moosebone

Post by moosebone »

Yes it is possible, I am 6.25" and can get maybe the head and another inch in my hole. It feels fantastic,but I have not been able to cum in my ass yet. I would love to do this, has anyone done it? Tell me how to do it, and how it felt.