Oops I did it again...

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Ziggurat

Re: Oops I did it again...

Post by Ziggurat »

I'd rate these a solid 8. Lose a point cause I hate body hair, but that's just me. Lose a point for lighting, what ever is being used is causing your skin to be very yellowish, again, that's just me. SOLID 8 POINTS FOR FUCKING YOUR OWN ASS!!! Awesome stuff AFB! Keep us cumming! I mean, keep em cumming! :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Self-lover

Post by Self-lover »

Yeah lose the hair! It's looks like a nice ass just shave and we could see it. Pics are great. Would love to see some video!

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

8 also! I don't really care for ass / pubic hair all that much (even though I show at least some in my videos...hmm).. My question to you is how in the F* do you get your dick to stay in your ass like that? That is so freaken hot! Even after YEARS of SF experience I still cannot let go of my cock without it slipping out of my ass..

Keep the pictures coming, maybe make some xtube videos :D.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

autofellatioboy - don't listen to these ass-hair-phobic fools :D

To each his own but for many of us a furry ass is a thing of beauty, so don't shave that hot butt!

Great pics, man - very hot and it's obvious you have some serious muscle control there, buddy - keep the pics (and yourself(and us)) coming!

Al

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

BWAHAHAHA "Ass-hair-phobic." That's awesome. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Happyboy

Post by Happyboy »

an 8 from me too. -1 for the hair, -1 because there is no pic of your cock before or while entering ..... :mrgreen: