Stretching ass prior?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Stretching ass prior?

Post by LoveThyself »

As we all know, selffucking is an art. It has been a few years since I have done it regularly, and I am a little rusty in my technique. I was wondering if anyone stretches their ass prior to selffucking. I know everyone has a problem with their cocks popping out, and sometimes I think it's because my ass is too tight. Other times I think that maybe I should not stretch it so it's really tight and will hold my dick in. Any thoughts?

Ziggurat

Re: Stretching ass prior?

Post by Ziggurat »

I've heard good and bad about this. If you're going to warm up your ass, just use a finger or a slim dildo. Something slightly smaller than yourself. Its not a matter of stretching it, more a matter or loosening your grip. Getting it to a relaxed state. My dildos are all like twice the size of my cock, and since I tend to ride hard, I actually cause swelling of my tissues. So then self penetration is even more difficult. So use something slim and just play gently for a few minutes to get your anus and sphincter to relax some then go for it. In my experience a slim 1/2" buttplug is perfect, and no more than 5 minutes warm up time.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

LoveThyself

Re: Stretching ass prior?

Post by LoveThyself »

Cool, thanks for the response. I will try this :)