Perineum

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Narcissus

Perineum

Post by Narcissus »

Here is an excellent drawing from Gray's Anatomy showing the musculature of the anus
http://education.yahoo.com/reference/gr ... ure?id=406
Split screen your laptop (suggestion)
I always thought the area was from centerline anus to centerline scrotum area, but Gray's defines as coccyx (which is beyond the anus) to scrotum. OK, but that was then and this is self-fuck now, so we stay with popular culture's anus to scrotum.

Gray's was always the standard anatomy book of interns, doctors, and academia- amazingly beautiful drawing from circa 1863- known for the near perfect accuracy to scale. I took some rough measurements from my copy (books still have uses) and it is known that the drawing reflects a male with an average penis (Master's says 5 3/4" if memory serves) who is of Anglo-European stock. Gray's penis (note even the curve!), having applied at length objects of pleasure to both stretch and lube the anus, will penetrate the anus to a point where the head is fully inserted.

oipistoi2's points about a penis' shape are noted- i.e.I don't know how flexible some of those "stump dicks" (almost as thick as they are long) become.So while there may be valid physical type differences that do preclude insertion, I bet that a bare minimum fully half of the world's men could fuck themselves in their own ass if they took the time, patience, stretching, and insert pleasure devices used with lube for anus loosening. I really think that this number is low, but I have no evidence of either.

Personally, I've been doing this for so many years that any self love session will include this action repeatedly. I may be helped by the thinness at my shaft's base, allowing my 7+ cock to stretch downward with ease. Just beyond the point of flexibility, I've in eagerness bent by force to 90 degrees my dick and began fucking myself almost violently. Oh, and as a sufferer of hypogonadism, my balls have shrunk (for good) to more than half their original size- during an erection my scrotum is difficult to determine. There is no doubt that this development has allowed probably a additional inch making the total 3 inches of my cock in my ass. The early disappointment with this diagnosis soon turned into many positives (e.g. 200mg. testosterone injected into the upper area of my gluteus m. has yielded much larger loads). Hypogonadism, its effects on men and treatment will be discussed when I can get picture/video of my new look as I frantically fuck myself. Similar to many TVs cocks, but like them I still blow solid loads.

Ziggurat

Re: Perineum

Post by Ziggurat »

Hypogonadism?

I'm almost too scared to look this up...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

Narcissus

Re: Perineum

Post by Narcissus »

eW4T6.jpeg
Ziggurat wrote:Hypogonadism?

I'm almost too scared to look this up...
Indeed hypo= under, below, beneath (υπο= add a breath symbol over the u so it sounds like Hoo Poe= hypo, NOT υπερ= hyper....Greek preposition; gonadism- a diagnosis or disease affecting one's gonads or balls. γοναδος= a male testicle, always in the plural unless you're a freak like Hitler. :D

Ergo, low testosterone, no sex drive, no will to SF or SS. It took me almost a year of feeling blue before I said to self. "Holy shit, I haven't masturbated in a year. Yeah I did have lame-o sex with a few women who barely squeaked, I barely got hard and never came. WTF!"

Thus began a false regimen of anti-depressents, tons of them, like throwing darts at a dartboard.
Psychologists= people one should see.
Psychiatrists= idiots who write Rxs and do NOTHING else anymore. Shoot the muthafukk...OK easy boy down down.

Then I heard on This American Life...anybody listen to NPR here besides me (and I bet Al)?...you know, that useless liberal commie financial drain as opposed to FOX: a sexless GOPers wetless dream?....anyway, Ira and only the boys decided to get testosterone blood level tests...to either prove or disprove the notion that the higher your levels the more of a cocksman you are....of course turns out as long as your levels are between 300-800 mg/dL of blood you're fine. Whether your horny all the time has to do with the amount of quality SS or SF or SL self love you prioritize....he didn't say the first two but he did say you gotta keep it working for it to work, and if that means a long night of kissing the mirror and licking your underarms (mine are hairless almost- I find it gets me revved up, as to making out w/self in mirror, yeah but rarely- I need to feel like a twink again which I used to be [didn't we all?])) or just plain boring squirting out a quickie does absolutely help.

Betcha that's not news to anyone...BUT, if your blood test levels (which I recommend for every male here over 40- fuck the ins. co. they'll pay) are in the shitter, say 200 or 125 or 26- yup that was my reading, I wanted to die, but I now knew I could tell the shrink to truly suck my dick because at 400lb no way could he suck his own...asshole dry drunk POS....am I on a rant? Yup, because it took away 2+ years of sex and I had clinical depression and anxiety....gloom and doom shit. If you're 19 and laughing at this point....stop. cos it can happen to any of us.

Why so low? My pineal gland (one of two parts of your brain without an opposite hand....unlike the cerebellum...or your lizard brain I call it, where in a fit you'll kill over love or drugs or stupidity or for kicks...sick...but it serves as our fight or flight mechanism too....very early, primitive part of the brain of homo sapiens sapiens Pineal gland sends electrical signals to your thyroid to make more or less, and signals to your balls to always make more more more! :evil:

That's the type of hypogonadism that 90% of males get, the other 10% would have to do with your balls being fucked up cos maybe your a hermaphrodite or just sexless. SHITTY THAT!

Rx- of course testosterone, synthetic. But how much and in what medium: IV, IM, cream, muccal somethings (stick up you nose) or patches (kinda like fentanyl, but not at all :shock: ) A schedule III drug (Not a narcotic, a narcotic is only an opioid- another urban misuse of our language), it's regulated by gubbermint...and I'll finish this tale later....be a fair warning to anyone...or am I blathering....I taught school for 10 years (fucked some cute 18 y.o. too ha ha boyz n girls n 3 somes n everything....it was the 80s baby and cocaine flowed like water. Plus a private school in Maine that wouldn't remember their crazy Latin and Greek teacher- oh wait.....they got rid of the Classics dept because of my antics...and golf, too) To Kents Hill School Kents Hill Maine,04347 USA (207) 685-FUCK- I, PJD or Narcissuses whilst your Classics prof (age 24, pls note a twink myself) fucked 6 boys and 3 girls while in my tenure there- the hottest was this kid E and his girlfriend and then me...they couldn't believe I taught Latin, Dee-Jayed at the Last free form commercial rock n roll station in the east, and was bisexual and aggressive about it. But I wasn't the only one- Old Gordo (age 23, handsome and rich as Croesus) and Miss Bercy Beryl (age 22 and fat and thought she was hot, NOT- I dissed her) OK end that. names r fake course.

One thing abut being 50....you still can look good (ahem....yeah pics n shit...later) and you've experienced LIFE. No one 18 can say that unless they've been kidnapped in Gabon or Guinea (that's w. africa for the geographically challenged), given cocaine and told to KIL KILL KILL those diamond people) Oh the joy that's out there!

But what a life it's been so far....bet our leader can claim the same. I'll finish later boys, just keep sucking or fucking yourself, it's SOOPER CRitiCAL that you do every night (if Possible). I SF for 5 hours last night, so I'm zonked. Came thrice though. Yes the ending is happy.

fin.

Ghaddafi where the fuck r you? Rumor- dude loves MDMA, cos of his swinging London son. I say shut Syria, Libya, Saudi Arabia, etc, from owning any property in USA or UK, until they all grow up, and start SF or SS> Sorry, I know enough about Islam that it's no threat to us (shariah, ha), but it mono religion #3 invented in 626C.E. that is in the fucking dark ages.

Now

fin