Self-fuck amateur video - Who is this guy?????

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

chpoof

Self-fuck amateur video - Who is this guy?????

Post by chpoof »

Hey, guys!

Did you know that if you go to Google and type "self f*ck," the first hit takes you to a post by Mike from the old message board? That's how I actually found this group in the first place. :D

So here's the deal: Back in late January I got on a newsgroup and downloaded an eight-minute amateur video clip that shows a guy fucking himself. Now, in the past I have on occasion seen videos where an extremely well-endowed guy would bend his monstrous penis enough to where he managed to get a good portion of it up his ass, but up until I saw this video, I never thought it was possible for a guy to take the act all the way to completion. Honestly, it never even occurred to me that it was even humanly possible. But without question, the guy in this amateur video does just that! (He doesn't have a huge penis, but he's quite nicely endowed.)

It takes him a while to get himself lubed up and to get everything in place (so to speak), but after about six minutes of effort, he finally gets a really good in-out rhythm going. Around seven minutes into the video, his breathing gets heavier and more rapid, and you can tell he's getting close. He keeps the rhythm going, and a few seconds later he cries out and starts writhing and moaning in the throes of an obviously very intense orgasm. And there's no question about the fact that he really does climax inside his own ass. He pulls out a few seconds before his orgasm subsides, and semen is very clearly shooting from the head of his penis. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! :shock: I've watched this video at least twenty times (truth be told, probably a lot more than that), and it makes me hard as a rock just thinking about how exciting it is.

Anyway, I guess you could say I've become somewhat obsessed with this video and the whole self-fucking phenomenon. I would love to know who this guy is and if he has any other videos available. This particular one isn't the best quality (it's low res and not very clear), but it still ranks up there as the hottest thing I've ever laid my eyes on. Here's a link where you can download the entire clip if you want to see it:

(see new link below)

Any clue who this guy is? And (especially) any idea where I can see more videos this hot???? :twisted:

Thanks,
chpoof
Last edited by chpoof on Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Immortal

Post by Immortal »

Wow! sry cant help on who the guy is but i just thought id thank u 4 sharing that :lol: !
"If you want something done right, do it yourself!"

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Hey, guys.

I'm not sure what's going on with my Web space, but for some reason the previous link I gave you doesn't seem to be working at the moment. Here's a new one:

(link deleted - see below)
Last edited by chpoof on Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

no idea who it might be either, but *damn*! that sure was hot!!
best sf i have seen (i'm sure al's are great, but i'm unemployed and can't afford them. :( )

thanks for sharing

Ditch

Post by Ditch »

Cool vid - thanks for posting it. That is the first one I've seen of a sf orgasm - unreal! :D

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Thanks for your responses, guys! With well over 1,000 hits on this thread, I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who finds this video exciting. 8) Here it is almost two months later, and I still find myself watching it at least four or five times a week. It still ranks up there as the hottest thing I’ve ever seen on the Internet…and I’ve seen plenty, believe me.

I think the appeal of this video for me is twofold. First, it’s a turn on because of the obvious: Just watching this guy go through the effort of pleasuring himself in this way is exciting, especially since he takes the act to completion. Second, as a gay man, I find this guy sexually attractive. Unfortunately we don’t get a glimpse of his face, but I’m really liking everything I see from the neck down. :wink:

And I am very glad this video includes sound because that’s a key element in arousal for me. Hearing this guy’s breathing get heavier, listening to his moans intensify the closer he gets to orgasm, then hearing him cry out in such obvious delight as his climax overtakes him…all of those aspects are a major turn on for me. In some ways, the audio is even more of a turn on for me than the visual. But the combination of the two is simply too hot for words. :twisted:

Big T

Post by Big T »

WOW, I joined the second I saw the video.

chpoof

Link removed

Post by chpoof »

Guys,

I've deleted this video from my personal Web space since my ISP informed me that it was causing too much traffic and putting a strain on the server to the point where it was actually affecting other customers. :o I guess it's been quite popular, which is a testimony as to just how hot it is. :twisted:

At any rate, if you want to see it but didn't get the chance to download it, please write me privately, and I'll try to get it to you some other way. I've also shared an mpg version of the video on Winmx (search for "guy cums inside ass," and you should be able to find it), and I'm attempting to share the wmv version through eMule.

I'm glad you've all enjoyed it as much as I have. But I still wish I could find out who this guy is and if he has more videos of himself.

spy

Married!

Post by spy »

Have you noticed the guy has a wedding ring on at the start of his video clip ..... it's gone by the end.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Yes, I noticed the ring. He takes it off about a minute into the clip.

TheBigDicker

..The Video

Post by TheBigDicker »

Hey man, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllyyy wanna see that video

does anybody think they could be kind enough to contact me via my e-mail, so that we can set up a transfer of the vid?

Thank you.

_TheBigDicker

valleyyounghungjock@yahoo.com

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Hey, BigDicker! (love that username :wink:)

I've sent you a link so that you can download the video. Please let me know what you think of it once you get the chance to check it out.

Enjoy! :twisted:
chpoof

DancerDC

love to check that vid

Post by DancerDC »

Hiya chpoof,

I'd love to check out that vid - sounds great!

See ya,
Dancer

christiancrowley@yahoo.com

realhotstuff

self f**k

Post by realhotstuff »

Please can i see the video too!

realhotstuff2000@yahoo.co.uk

cheers.

bmpyride

Wow

Post by bmpyride »

Wow, well I have to jump on the bandwagon here! I would love to see it if that's not too much of a hassle! Thanks!

Matt
bmpyride@gmail.com