Self-fuck amateur video - Who is this guy?????

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Q

Post by Q »

same here qqq333qqq333qqq333@yahoo.com

not a fake EMail

or go to yousendit.com then upload it

seahorses

Post by seahorses »

My appetite is so wet it’s leaking out of the end of my dick!! Pleas, pleas, please send me a copy
Seahorses@hotmail.com

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Hey, guys.

You can now download the video through the link below. If you've never used rapidshare before, here's how it works: When you click on the link, a page will open up. You should go to the bottom of that page and select "free" under "select your download." A new page will open up, and you should scroll to the bottom of that page to see if a ticket has been reserved for you to be able to download the file. Sometimes you may have to come back and try again if you've already downloaded several other files, but usually what will happen is it will tell you that your download ticket has been reserved and the link will be available within a certain number of seconds. Then the link will appear for you to be able to download the file onto your hard drive.

Enjoy! :D

http://rapidshare.de/files/3709738/amat ... o.wmv.html

joemahata

This is the hotest thing I seen

Post by joemahata »

This video is fuckin unbelevable. I watched it this morning and no shit I came just lookin at it and not even touching my dick. The only other time I came without jackin off was a few weeks ago when my dad and I were on a fishing trip and he jacked off in the next bunk when he thougt I was sleeping. I tried to fuck myself today but can't get it in cause it gets to hard to quick. How do you keep it just soft enough to get it in?
Holy shit, who is this guy?

menace13

Post by menace13 »

Hi can you send me the vid too? the link didn't work for me.

keilarsbrae@yahoo.com

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

The link is still active, but too many users are downloading right now. You need to come back in an hour or so and try again.

ssvoyeur

Post by ssvoyeur »

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Guys, see the link above. It should still be working.

not_poppinfresh

can I see this movie

Post by not_poppinfresh »

Hey, I really wanna see this now. Can you send it to me? the_reluctant_apple@yahoo.com

luvirish

Post by luvirish »

Ok i gotta see this clip too. plse provide link , thanks!!! luv_irish@hotmail.com

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Why is it that people continually keep asking for the link when it's right here, plain as day, in this thread? Have IQ's dropped that much since the onset of the Internet???

attila

hellllpppppp

Post by attila »

[quote="chpoof"]This is the link: http://rapidshare.de/files/3709738/amat ... o.wmv.html

I cant download it ....would anybody please send me a copy to
netherton72@yahoo.co.uk?

thanks!
]

wiredndc69

omg

Post by wiredndc69 »

i can't fucking believe it can't wait till i can do that to myself

hotkoko123

Post by hotkoko123 »

He
Last edited by hotkoko123 on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.