This works for me

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mortein

This works for me

Post by mortein »

:lol:

I have tried many methods for sf, but could only get inside a little bit....after much sweating!! I am un-cut and only about 6 1/2 - 7". Anyway, in the shower I spead my legs (while standing up) to the edge of the shower box, so that I wouldn't slip over, and just bent my knees a little bit....not much, just a little bit. I folded my cock under me and was suprised to find out that it would reach waaay past where I had got to previously in other positions. I quickly dryed myself and got the lube out and just lubed up my hole. I didn't do any 'stretching' exercises at all....none! Then I got into the same position I was in when I was in the shower, and with not much effort at all....I was in!! I got quite a nice rhythm going but I never came, but it's going to happen....yippeeee!!!!!

Fwidman

Post by Fwidman »

Congratulations!! Keep at it :)

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Interesting. I guess the way I do it is a horizontal version of pretty much the same thing.