Prostate Orgasm/Prostate Milking...

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Musclehead

Prostate Orgasm/Prostate Milking...

Post by Musclehead »

Wondering if you guys have had any experiences with prostate orgasms/prostate milking. I am currently trying to obtain either or both, but its been very hard. I can experience some nice feelings while attempting it, but nothing mind-blowing yet. I've googled it many times and read all the websites I can about it. Also did a search here but nothing came up. I guess it takes quite a bit of practice. I bought an Aneros beginner toy a few years ago, but it hurt much more than feeling good, so I quit using it. I get much better feelings from using a vibrator and/or fingers. Any tips or stories would be appreciated! Thanks very much!

moosebone

Re: Prostate Orgasm/Prostate Milking...

Post by moosebone »

I have bought many prostate massagers over the years, I like using the NJOY 2.00 pure plug the best. I can work the plug and never touch my cock and blow a huge load. I also found that while taking a shower I can soap up my ass, reach around and slip my thumb up my ass and it is perfect for milking my prostate. The NJOY 2.00 pure plug is a solid SS plug that won't fall out on it's own. You can leave it in for long periods of tine and it feels great.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

All these things are so individual - I've never been able to enjoy direct, intense prostate stimulation (maybe I just haven't practiced enough).
I'd love to hear more about your experiences, moosebone

Al

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

After much practice, I am able to now have a prostate orgasm while only massaging my anus. With only a little bit stimulation of the penis. The orgasm feels more intense (most of the time) than regular jacking off does, because it seems to include the sensitive nerves of the anus, testicles, and of course the prostate. Also, I don't have an erection the whole time until finally at ejaculation. Also, the anal area continues to have good sensations for up to a few days afterwards. The ejaculation is also stronger, and I spew more cum than normal. It also has less thickness, since I think most may be prostatic fluid, since thats where you are massaging most. Very interesting. Never thought I could do this.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Alright, I've never been able to pull this off well enough. but after reading that last post I'm a little inspired to try this out a little more. :) Will let you know how it turns out.

FYI.: This should be in the How We Get Off section, not Self-Fuck section, but its all good. :D
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Congrats Musclehead - sounds amazing!

We'd love to hear more about your technique - or maybe some video?

AL

Musclehead

Post by Musclehead »

When starting out about 2 months ago, I read everything on the internet I could about it. I Googled "prostate orgasm" and "prostate milking" again and again and read all I could, even the same articles sometimes over again. I started with fingers and vibrators, and my first sessions were lasting about 6 or 7 hours! I'd start around 10 or 11pm at night and not finish until 4 or 5am! This was just me being "bound and determined." I lost sleep, and my leg muscles became sore from being spread eagle so long. Actually, I only went thru about 3 or 4 sessions like this. Eventually, I got them down to 4 hours, then 3, and now they're at about 2 to 2.5. Everyone is different...you may discover your "groove" for massaging your prostate in one or two sessions, or it may take you several dozen. Be careful not to injure yourself in there, as it is very delicate I discovered. Read all you can about it before starting. Its worth it. Often feels like your very first orgasm! I guess thats why they call it the "male G-spot!" There are also a lot of videos out there on the Tubes if you google it. Watch as many as possible. Best of luck!

veryhorny3

Post by veryhorny3 »

Prostate orgasm is the most incredible experience a man can achieve. I am doing it for the last 2 years. I'm using Aneros MGX.
This thing cannot be explained. Here is one video of me:
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=mXZKr-S459-

datemyself

Post by datemyself »

i LOVE when i finger fuck (or thumb) my ass and make love to my prostate...
becos when i get my cock cumming, it's nice, hot thick cum.
i'm used to mainly precum i guess when sucking. the time i usually get to ejac from sucking i rarely have the "guts" ? to take my load all the way. maybe 2x, not recently.
someday, i really want to worship and suck my cock and ejac down my throat and just keep eating and swallowing!

mgamba

Post by mgamba »

I had some prostate experience.

Since now I didn't succeed to have an orgasm by only massaging the prostate.
I need to get my cock hard and stroke a little bit.
then I stop and do a prostate massage.
It feels very good and make a lot of precum go out.
Then I stroke again until getting close to cum, stop again and go on with prostate again to completely and strongly cum like that.

Until now I used everyday's life objects like cooked sausages : they are rigid enough but also smooth and feel quite like an erect penis.

I ordered a prostate massager that I will soon receive.

Riaman

Post by Riaman »

I tried some other prostate massaging devices and it was just too much mess and hassle. I theorized that the prostate is massaged by muscular contractions during ejaculation. How could I increase these contractions enough to make a difference? I tried frequent masturbation but that just wore me out. I took Swedish pollen extract to increase my semen volume. Normally I get about 6 contractions during ejaculation. With the pollen capsules I was able to double that to 12, but otherwise no noticeable difference.

One day I was alone in the house and feeling horny. I decided to use her vibrator. It took awhile to hit the right spot, but eventually I got that good feeling. It was tricky because I had to constantly move it around to maintain the intense sensation. After awhile I felt like I was progressing toward something. Then it suddenly hit me. I started ejaculating and kept the vibrator in position. I counted 30 contractions. Wow. That was fun. I also had to use more tissues than usual to clean up.

That night I noticed less need to wake up and empty my bladder. Same thing the following night. Then I used the vibrator again and slept even better. I am definitely making progress on shrinking my prostate. However, at my age the refractory time is large, so it is difficult to know at this time whether this will improve my erections.

There is some evidence that penile vibration stimulation (PVS) is helpful in treating erectile dysfunction.
https://top10sextoys.com/best-male-sex-toys/

"The use of penile vibratory stimulation (PVS) to induce penile erection and ejaculation was first described by Sobrero and colleagues in 1965. Refinements in technique, advancements in technology and portability led to the first US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved penile vibratory stimulator for ED in July 2011. Viberect, developed by Reflexonic, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, is an FDA approved class II medical device used to provoke penile erection in men with ED and to provoke ejaculation in men with SCI. The mechanism of action of the device is through vibratory stimulation to branches of the pudendal nerve along the penile shaft".

I have found that you don't need an expensive vibrator, although some may work better than others. There is another one called Pulse by the company Hot Octopus that is supposed to work very quickly. The one I used is similar to the Conair that sells at Walmart with the small knob attachment.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/HM11M-MASSAGER/32702537

martygraham

Post by martygraham »

3 ingredients to achieve a prostate orgasm:
1. The right toy + the right lube with it
2. The right arousal
3. The right process (together with right expectations)

That is what is taught in this article https://sexualalpha.com/best-prostate-massager/ which I actually find to be the most useful when doing research. I've never achieved it prior to learning about it and can say it was totally worth it and is doable. Best of luck! :)

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

I have often practiced that just with my middle finger massaging the prostate.
At e real lrlstate orgasm, the cum is just flowing out without squirts, but very intense and most times with more quantity.
I just can recommend that every guy 😊

For those of you who prefere using toys - the absolutely best one for me is a middle sized pistill from the spam. May sound strange, but give it a try - you won't be disappointed 😉