No sensation :/

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

SFAddict

No sensation :/

Post by SFAddict »

Hi

I thought id join up and say hi as i wanted to know a couple of things and as this is the place i learnt about SS and SF'ing what better place to be :).

Anyway i stumbled across this site a few weeks back, actually is was the self sucking section and thought fuck ive never tried that before, im 36 and straight just for the record, so i look about and see that what i now know to be the plow was a good position to start.

I got naked and got into bed and assumed the position and once i pulled my legs over my head i could touch the tip straight away, trouble is, and this is one of the reasons im asking here, is that im 6'3" and due to my size the cock ends up nearer my nose rather than my mouth, i wondered if that was common or im doing it wrong ?.

And the other reason i registered was aside from saying thanks for the tips, last night i managed to insert the head of my my cock inside my arse having only tried the past few nights, ( it's 8" ) trouble is i dont feel any sensation when i do :/, i realize that this may be strange to some of you, and i wondered why that was, i have nothing against people who are gay but i started to think maybe doing that to myself being straight was the reason i didnt have any feeling, so im asking is that normal to have that reaction ?, also when i do insert the head in the skin is always around it still, maybe thats the reason, but i know one thing i am finding this very addictive lol.

Any help would be great and sorry for rambling on.

Ziggurat

Re: No sensation :/

Post by Ziggurat »

Pardon the pun SFAddict, but it's 'hard' to say. Many of us have different reactions completely. Are you speaking of physical sensation, or emotional (heart racing, can't believe I'm actually doing this) kind of sensation. I've always found that any anal play never feels as good as regular play, but its the desire to do the nasty that makes it worth while. I've actually brought myself to orgasm while self-fucking, and it's never as good as an orgasm brought on by any other means. It's simply the act of self-penetrating that I find exhilerating. Knowing that I'm one of a few lucky dudes that can actually do this.

If its physical sensation you're talking about, then you gotta remember that movement is crucial to stimulate the male sex organ. Just getting the head in there and leaving it there won't do much. You could practice squeezing with yer sphincter to get some sensation, but most likely, you'll just squeeze your dick back out again. Might also need to switch to a different lubricant. There are some out there that give a heat or tingly reaction. While, I've never cared for these, some people love them. Hell my step-brother jerks off using Vick's Vapo-Rub as a hand lube. I always thought, "OW!"

As far as emotional exhilaration, well... Not sure that being straight has anything to do with it. I'm straight, I get what I need out of SFing enough to keep doing it about once a month. It would really depend on what you consider straight/bi/gay as fas as the individual activities go. Myself, I've never considered anything you do by yourself anything other than masturbation. I think what makes us straight/bi/gay are the intimate relationships we keep. I very often love a dildo up my ass, and have experienced actual cock up my ass, but can never date guys. Tried it, hated it. I'll stick to toys. So, I'm not gay. I may have gay experiences, but I choose to live straight and that makes me so. "'I think, therefore I am' straight."

My best advice, is if you want to feel what we feel, well keep experimenting till you give yourself a "oh I get it!" moment. Otherwise just leave it behind and figure out some other form of mastubation habit. Just remember to share! We're all looking for different ways to entertain ourselves!

Stay cool and thanx for the post!
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Re: No sensation :/

Post by aleingang69 »

Welcome, SFAddict!

Sounds like you're a very lucky man - a lot of guys struggle for years to get where you are with the solo arts.

As to your self-suck question: Basically - keep practicing. If you're cock is hitting your nose it's because of the location of most of the bend in your spine - I'd guess you have more bend higher up than lower down. Looking in a mirror while in the position will help with that, or shoot some video of yourself and watch it to see where you're bending (and then upload it here!). Having something to hook your feet under in plow makes a HUGE difference, so try that if you're not already.
The more you can distribute the bend evenly over your whole spine the better off you'll be. It's also good to do some backward bending to keep your front and back in similar shape - they work in tension to keep you upright and healthy so it's good to pay attention to both, even if the back-bending isn't anywhere near as much fun ;)

For fucking - Once again I'd say keep trying. You'll find what works for you. Sounds like you have a foreskin (lucky fellow) which makes it a little more complicated, but once you figure out what works for you you'll never want to stop!

Al