finally got it in!!! but still have a problem

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Thong_teen

finally got it in!!! but still have a problem

Post by Thong_teen »

Well last night after a lot of trying, i finally got my cock in my ass :D but im running into some issues. once i get it in, i dont really know what to do next, i wanna fuck myself, but how? Once i get some new batterys ill take some pics.

realhotstuff

what to do

Post by realhotstuff »

Hi Thong_teen,

I was in the same situation when I started to SF too. Firstly make sure you lube up your hole enough so your cock can move back and forth freely. When you get it in, push it in as far as you can, adjusting your hole to get as much of it in as possible. Then it's just a case of pushing with your hand (curved over your cock) into your hole in a rhythmic fashion.

At first you probably won't be able to cum, but in time you eventually do and it's great :D

Any other help needed just ask!

realhotstuff

Leonicdragon

tight ass...

Post by Leonicdragon »

What do you do in prep. to your ass to get it to accept your cock? Mine is REALLY thick and won't fit lol

realhotstuff

prep..

Post by realhotstuff »

Leonicdragon,

I tend to lube up for a bit then use a butt plug to 'relax' and after a while put my cock in. Be patient, and be relaxed, you will get there, and when you do it is soo worth it!

need any more help just ask ok.

Thong_teen

Post by Thong_teen »

well again after many attempts i came in my ass :D :D :D wow, what a sensation. Cant wait to take some pics of ss and sf!!!