My first video, hi mom!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jessie_bumlover

My first video, hi mom!

Post by Jessie_bumlover »

Howdy there folks! been a long time follower and first time poster here now finally, so wanted to share my first video :D

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=xR4Ka-G468- (I apologize for my hands being in the way so much XO, my first vid, I'll make sure I show off better in the next)

Found these forums back in highschool, and was hooked on the idea of self fucking, took several attempts but once I got it, I was in heaven <3 So I wanna thank these forums for getting me into this! only way I can repay is by sharing my clip (and I intend to make tons more real soon!)

Love ya'll~

aleingang69

Re: My first video, hi mom!

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man - a great first video! There's definitely a learning process - first with getting your cock in your hole, and then figuring out how to make a good video of it ;)

Looking forward to more - post some directly here in the forums if you can.

So happy to hear that we've been able to help you to enjoy this extraordinary pleasure!

Al

gamerbloke

Re: My first video, hi mom!

Post by gamerbloke »

Fantastic video. I haven't seen any new video's of self fucking on xtube for a while. More please.