beginner self fucking

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

alekor

beginner self fucking

Post by alekor »

Hello everyone :D is a week that I read this forum .. and I began to try to fucking myself, just 10 minutes ago I managed to get inside the head of my cock in my butt! i am so happy :wink: thanks for the advice I read here ( sorry for my english but this isn't my first language)

Ziggurat

Re: beginner self fucking

Post by Ziggurat »

Awesome! Keep going. Good to take a day off in between. But it requires practice a couple times a week at first to get it down.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

alekor

Post by alekor »

Ziggurat wrote:Awesome! Keep going. Good to take a day off in between. But it requires practice a couple times a week at first to get it down.
thanks for the advice :)

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We love to hear success stories! Keep us up to date on your progress, and let us know if you have questions, or suggestions for other guys who are just starting out.

Al

alekor

Post by alekor »

I was able to put it all the cock in butt, but when I cum and I took it out there wasn't cum, it' normal? it was amazing :mrgreen:

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - that's great!

The no-cum thing: it's not unusual for the cum to get stuck inside your body because your cock is curved/bent so extremely while fucking - it doesn't allow it to come out. Did any come out of cock after you pulled out? That's usually what happens to me.

Al

alekor

Post by alekor »

aleingang69 wrote:Wow - that's great!

The no-cum thing: it's not unusual for the cum to get stuck inside your body because your cock is curved/bent so extremely while fucking - it doesn't allow it to come out. Did any come out of cock after you pulled out? That's usually what happens to me.

Al
no, Nothing came when I took my cock out :o

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

The 2 most likely things here are:

You had a retrograde ejaculation. Your body figured out that there was no exit for your cum and directed it back into your bladder. It came out next time you had a piss.

You had an orgasm without ejaculating. That's an exciting one because it could mean that you can have multiple self-fucking orgasms. Next time you come while fucking yourself you could come once, and then, if you have the energy, start going at it again and see if you can come again.

Bodies are mysterious - you never know what they'll do next and that's what makes it fun!

AL

alekor

Post by alekor »

aleingang69 wrote:The 2 most likely things here are:

You had a retrograde ejaculation. Your body figured out that there was no exit for your cum and directed it back into your bladder. It came out next time you had a piss.

You had an orgasm without ejaculating. That's an exciting one because it could mean that you can have multiple self-fucking orgasms. Next time you come while fucking yourself you could come once, and then, if you have the energy, start going at it again and see if you can come again.

Bodies are mysterious - you never know what they'll do next and that's what makes it fun!

AL
Ok.. thanks :D I'll try again as soon as possible :)