Autosodomy beginner needs helpful information

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jona

Autosodomy beginner needs helpful information

Post by jona »

First allow me to describe what i've achieved finally after a good 6 months of stretching and trying to do this. (both anal and penal stretching)

My method involves the side of the bathtub I've found that i can get a good 6 inches of my 9 inches inside my own anus. I get my self mostly erect at this point it bends back fully erect, then i wait for my self to settle a little as when im full erect its obviously not flexible at all. when it settles to about 75% of a full 100% erection i can easily insert my self into my self. again i can get all but 3 inches inside my own anus now. The sensation is hard to describe and very pleasureful.

So much so that it makes my knee tremble and my legs turn to jello which is why i use the side of the tub, that and i find it hard to insert other wise.

before i even begin i place a folded up towel on the edge of the tub, I'm usually semi aroused before i even begin. so i finish off the erection and sit down on it, at this point it sticks well back to and slightly past my tail bone. I sit up a little as it relaxes and place my hand at the base of my penis and create some pressure so i don't lose any more. while holding my self as such i place both feet in front like I'm sitting in a chair kinda position. at this point i've got plenty of my self to penetrate my anus with. I have some toys i've been using and actually am starting to like as a few rare occasions i've gotten a prostate only ejaculation. those are really wonderful. so i've used them to widen my opening back there. needless to say i go inside my self fairly easily.

Now comes the hard part even after a semi almost there session before even attempting this i find it hard even trying to use both hands to be able to achieve the friction to gain that eluding orgasm. I can get a few pumps in here and there, I cant just sit on it and bounce up and down it comes out to much and sitting down on it and trying to point it up and sitting back on it doesn't work and tends to really crunch my testicles. even if i move them well out of the way before hand.

Any help or insight here would be great you have no idea or maybe you do? how much i want to orgasm inside my own anus.

aleingang69

Re: Autosodomy beginner needs helpful information

Post by aleingang69 »

Sounds like you're doing great, man - I think if you keep on experimenting you'll figure out what works for you. I've seen guys use lots of different surfaces as a self-fucking base, as you do with the tub. Maybe try something softer? I saw a video of a guy sing a foam yoga block and that seemed like a good idea to me.

Are you consciously tightening your butthole while your cock is in there? That might help with getting you to the big O.

Al

jona

Post by jona »

no i dont try to tighten it up at all, i try to stay nice and loose so it can go in and out and what not might have to try the yoga mat.

I've tryed the bed and a chair but theres to much give. using the tub works but my hand really starts to hurt after a couple solid pumps.

luke3088

Post by luke3088 »

hi there, I use the same method of sitting on the side of the bath to get my cock in. I then sit into the bath with my cock still inside and use my hands to move my cock in and out of my ass. It takes about 5 minutes before I cum, an unbelievable experience so keep at it.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey - I'm talking about a yoga block - not a matt. They're blocks of medium-density foam so they have some give but are nice and solid:
block.jpg
block.jpg (34.89 KiB) Viewed 28347 times
I'd try squeezing your butthole with your cock buried inside you - I think you'll be a very happy man ;)

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

Luke's comment about turning 90 degrees and sitting facing into or out of the tub is handy, because if your ass is hovering right over the edge, it allows your balls and scrotum to sorta hang over the edge and slide along the side of the tub so you're not sitting on them. you can sort of see this effect in some of my backwards chair videos. On the cat scratch post I tried to acheive this affect as well, but sitting to the end of one side of the cat scratch post put too much strain on the centre beam.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

jona

Post by jona »

an update of sorts, After exploring some more i found a method that almost works on regular occasions. however i would just like to share that a few months ago not long after my original posting here that i finally managed to literally have sex with my self and managed to blow one of THE biggest loads i've ever had.

it was the best GD day ever. how ever i haven't been able to achieve this more then the one time it constantly seems to elude me. the tub method worked that once i found that i could place my hand down around there and a towel slightly folded and lean forward more and managed to get a bit more of my penis into my anus i had stretched it and ended up hurting my self a bit (my wrist got serious rug burn) i rode my penis like crazy. please don't miss understand im not into guys and i wouldn't ever want to be with another man, but toys and autosodomy if i can manage to do this on a regular occasion i see no reason ever to have a girlfriend.

D

Post by D »

It seems like you're concentrating too much on getting more of your cock inside of you than focusing on where it really matters.
I'm not that large, more like 6 inches.
But I've come more than once while self fucking.
If I had 9 inches to work with I would concentrate more on the first 2 or 3 inches, mainly the head of your dick.
With 9 inches, you could probably lay on your back and manipulate the first 2 or 3 inches in your ass without much effort or using any props.
I've noticed that more lube is better for the head.
Getting the head of my cock in my ass and moving it around will make me cum faster than by trying to get more of my dick in.
For you, if you can get 2 or 3, or even 4 inches in with no problem than it seems you have it made.
If I try to get as much of my cock inside of me as possible, it seems to put pressure on places that will restrict cumming either because of desensitizing or just bending my dick too far.
The few times I was able to come this way, they were retrograde.
It still felt great, but I would love to pump a large load of cum inside of me.

franfran

Post by franfran »

I have no real problem getting an Orgasm while SF ...

BUT: as the cock is really bent, I can not get cum in my ass...it stays inside, and only gets out my cock when I get it out of my ass again...

to those who can: how do you manage to get the cum in your ass? must be a great feeling :)

Tucked

Post by Tucked »

Ive created my own method. I have a strap of cloth with bound edges. Its about 4 inches wide and 30 inches long. I also have a thin soft rope of sorts. (Top piece to a bed sheet). On one end the string is attached. Its complicated how it attaches. Ive made loops on the corners to pull it snug. The sting wraps around and goes through the top too. (Reduce dig-in/rope-burn. The string goes arojnd the waste with the length on my front left pelvic side.

I put a condom on and pull everything back. My balls get tucked as if im crossdressing. The material will cover the front left and all the penis. It gets pulled back and my penis gets inserted into my anus. The material goes under the back strings then gets pulled back to the front to the right. To secure, push excess over and under (stomach side) keep excess flat or it bunches. Tuck under string once again for more security.

Now flex. Or go for a walk.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Fascinating! But - hard for me to follow. Could you post dome pictures? It sounds like a variation on the "gaff" that crossdressers use to "tuck" their cock and balls?
And you can walk around with your cock in your ass? Sounds amazing!

Al

Tucked

Post by Tucked »

It is based off a gaff. More bondage-ish...

Ive always wanted to create specialty bondage gear since most of the items i find really suck.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

We'd love to see a photo or diagram to get a better sense of how it works.