My first pix

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

She is one in a million... I am gonna try to get her involved, it would be handy if she took some photos or even tried to push my cock in and out....

Watch this space.....

mkslimguy

nother quick vid

Post by mkslimguy »

Just done a new bit of video tonight...

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Quite possibly the best bit of video I've ever seen! More please! I'd love to see some video of how you get it in the hole.

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Well it had to happen... I showed my girlfriend last night about my little secret.... I couldnt believe it.. She loved watching.... Here is an ultra short clip.... I cant post a longer one as she doesnt want to be recognised.. Unless I can find a video editing program to protect her identity....

We had a really hot session after.... An hour of sex.... all videoed....

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Thanks buddy!
I zipped it up so people can download it and watch it full-size.
Show us more!
AL

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I cant really Al as she doesnt want her face or tattoos shown...

It was great being able to share SF'ing with her....

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Film another session with your gf but be more careful about what you capture! There are plenty of video editting programmes that will let you blank out/mosaic out bits of the pic like faces/tattoos etc. Would love to see more!

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

can you suggest an editing program and I will get working on it

chpoof

Re: nother quick vid

Post by chpoof »

mkslimguy wrote:Just done a new bit of video tonight...
That is VERY hot! :twisted: I only wish 1) it had sound and 2) it was longer and showed you cumming. It looked like you might have been at the very end, or at least on the verge.

Any more like this one would be really appreciated!!!

ss8

Re: nother quick vid

Post by ss8 »

mkslimguy wrote:Just done a new bit of video tonight...
this gets the vote, just you 'self' it to the climax

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

For editing software go to http://www.ulead.co.uk/vs/trial.htm and download the trial version of Ulead Videostudio. It is my experience that the trial versions are fully functional for thirty days so that should give you plenty of time to get something together for us sex-hungry guys! The download is a huge 173Mb so I hope you're on ADSL/broadband or can leave it downloading overnight. This programme lets you mask out bits of the picture you don't want people to see and will take AVI and WMV as input amongst many other things. Check out http://www.ulead.co.uk/vs/vs9_features.pdf for the features. Now get editing! Could be the start of a new career :D

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

hey fantastic I will get working on it... thanks

sssf guest

mkslimguy

Post by sssf guest »

gr8 videos mkslimguy. go on! Thx 4 sharin!

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I got loads on video that night, not great quality as it was the webcam, I need to do some editing then I will post a longer vid...

I cant wait to make some more video now my g/f knows and likes me to SF...

Makes you wonder how many other g.f's/wives would like to watch if they knew.... I guess its the fear of shocking them by taking that chance and telling them our unusual hobby

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I have downloaded that editing software and have spend ages on it off and on... I cant osrt out a longer clip without distinguishing tatts of my g.f showing and she is defiantely not into having her identity shown on the net (cant blame her) I will have to try and find another clip that is a bit longer but doenst show her Tatts...