My first pix

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

mkslimguy

My first pix

Post by mkslimguy »

thought I would post a few piccies of my attempts... hope you like

I have been self fucking for a month or so, still havent managed to cum in that position, but trying hard lol

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

How hard are you when you get it in the slot? Do you get harder when it's in? Do you kind-of twist it before putting it in so the underside of the glans is facing up or just straight in? A pic showing what you have to work with would be nice too.

ss8

thickinit

Post by ss8 »

very nice you're 'thickINit'

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

u should make a vid! gr8 sf!

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I normally get it semi stiff so I can just twist it 180 degrees, tuck it under myself while squatting just over the corner of the bed, then slide it in... Then I get on the bed on my back and fuck myself... Trouble is it hard to get it to stay in, it normally gets too hard then comes out.... I have come close to orgasim a few times, but working on it...

I will try doing a movie.....

BTW I tired that elastic band tip I found on the forum.... and put it round the base of my cock.. after a few mins I started getting burst capilleries and quickly put a stop to that one!!!! scary huh

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Nice, MK. Wow, Burst capillaries? What were the symptoms?

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

A number of little redspots appeared just under the skin.... and there was a 1 cm brusise under the skin.. I didnt hang around taking the elastic off I can tell you..... They disappeared the next day...

I done a video last night.... I was self fucking for hours and still couldnt cum... So frustrated it didnt happen.. My cock is very sore today :-(

Here is the small video...

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey man,
Thanks for the hot clip! I know how frustrating it can be, not coming when you fuck yourself - it seems like sometimes it's meant to happen and other times not.
I made your clip into a zip archive so people can download it and watch it full-size.
Al

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Wah! Nice video. You aren't in the UK by any chance (he said hopefully)? I have the problem that I can get it in when it's fairly soft but I can't get it hard once it's in there. It just won't stiffen up. I guess the blood supply is being throttled by the way it has to be to get it in. Suggestions on a postcard please...

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Thanks for zipping it up Al

My g/f popped over this evening, god did it hurt fucking her,, I couldnt say anything about a sore dick just had to grin and bear it lol....

I find that it worked best for me to get it semi stiff then I tuck it under, pop the tip in and sit down, this sqeezes it in... Then the juggling act of waddling over to the bed and laying down...

I guess the ultimate for me is to cum in that postion.. I am sure it will happen just have to keep working on it...

I tried some self sucking last night too... Was about 8 inches away.. maybe I just dont have the suppleness to be able to SS....

I am based in the UK in Buckinghamshire

pringles

Post by pringles »

Jesus... that's hot. You've inspired me to try this again! Thank you!

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

Glad you got some inspiration...

I got soo close to cummin last night... I am sure it will happen one day...

I showed my G/F this site 2 nights ago.. Kinda like a "oh look what a novelty site I found" She was very interested... I jokingly said "I wonder if I can self suck" she encouraged me to try... I am still way off but have been doing some stretching exercises... Wonder if I should share with her about my SF'ing....

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

Hmmm...not sure if she'd find that hottt.... She might think it's kinda gay

mkslimguy

Post by mkslimguy »

I showed her the short video I made... She kinda likes it :-)

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

That's cool she must be pretty accepting