lube for self fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

awtoeman

lube for self fuck

Post by awtoeman »

Gentleman, been trying to SF with no sucess...........yet. What is THE BEST lube to use???? I have tried aloe vera lotion, and vasilene. Thankx

Duane

Post by Duane »

THis question has come up before in ss forum and my personal choice of lube is powdered denture adhesive. Benefits of the powder are need only small amount of it, doesn't run, non toxic, when wet is very slippery, tasteless unless you perfer mint flavored, It's clean to use and easy clean up. There are drawbacks like getting dry and sticky if you use to much at once and dont have it wet enough.
Just my preference. Works well for all you fun needs.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

WoW! That's amazing!!! Adhesive...I'll hve to try that... ne particular brand?

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Try best quality olive oil!

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

Sensua Organics makes a great lube that is slightly thick so it works great for anal stuff. It's non toxic and environmentally friendly!

LAwonderkind

Re: lube for self fuck

Post by LAwonderkind »

is there an update?