Best or favorite lube for sf?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

LoveThyself

Best or favorite lube for sf?

Post by LoveThyself »

What is the best lube for self-fucking? The one I really liked was discontinued.

Or if there is a thread on this please link me. I couldn't find any by searching.

aleingang69

Re: Best or favorite lube for sf?

Post by aleingang69 »

I've always been an "if it isn't spit it isn't (self)-love" man, so I don't have any suggestions ;)

Anybody else?

LoveThyself

Post by LoveThyself »

I used to use a lube that worked very well. I don't shave my pubes at all and I never had any problems with chafing. I started using spit because it's cheap, easy to make, and works well for most of my lubricating needs. I started having chafing issues more often. I'm not sure why, so I just bought a lube online. It's OK, but I never liked the smell of lubes in general. Thanks for your input Al!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - I've definitely had problems with chafing on the shaft, but it is mysterious why it happens sometimes and not others. Something simple and oil-based (so it stays slippery without having to stop to re-wet it) has been good for me there.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

For SFing, good ole petroleum jelly. for any other type of play, dildos or whatever I feel like jamming my ham with, spit...
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat