Success and i got it on vid!

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bigJO

Success and i got it on vid!

Post by bigJO »

My first succesful attempt at self fucking was pretty easy but after that i seemed to lose the knack! But I have just succesfully fucked myself and spunked inside my butt and to top it all off i got some of it on video! vid is to large to put on here and i cant work out how to make it small enough! its like 40mb! if anyone can tell me how to do it that would be great if not and youd like the vid then pm me!

It was very hot to do this again cant wait till next time.......... maybe tomoro :wink:

bjt

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Just post the whole file at www.megaupload.com and then post the link here for us!

pingu

Post by pingu »

Yeah i'd love to see it man, mmmm :D

Kolsz

Post by Kolsz »

Yeah, you are right man! :(

bigJO

Sorry!

Post by bigJO »

Hi guys sorry to all of you who have been waiting for my video! I have got one now that I can just upload here (i hope!) bit of a crappy cam so soz for quality!
Hope you like it, let me know, didnt manage to cum inside my butt this time unfortunately! But was still fantastic!
bjt
Attachments
rude1.zip
(1.12 MiB) Downloaded 1882 times

autofl8

Post by autofl8 »

Niiiice, bjt! Looks like you were having fun.

bigJO

Post by bigJO »

Too right i was having fun! just after i slipped out at the end of the vid I shot loads of hot cum up my chest! wish it had gone up my arse!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

very nice sf vid!