any tips on taking pics of self anal??

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

boe159

any tips on taking pics of self anal??

Post by boe159 »

all i have is my phone but no matter how i have it i cant get a bloody picture of my cock in my ass and a video is damn near impossible i just want to see what im doing (i have no ability of using a mirror) any ideas?

Ziggurat

Re: any tips on taking pics of self anal??

Post by Ziggurat »

Most phones have apps for having a timer. I have a Blackberry bold and had a free app timer for it. But it turned out that the app was only a free trial mode, so i deleted it. But it did work well for the demo. you could set it to 2 sec, 5 sec, 10 sec or 20 second delay. It also had the ability to mute that CLICKCLICK noise. However, I've not looked for another one since. I been meaning to though.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

What problems are you having? Lighting? Camera position?

Maybe you could find a friend - or a friendly stranger - to hold the phone for you?

reznor

Post by reznor »

What i do is sit in front of my web cam and take pics using that but i'm sure a laptop would work just as well that or just video it using your phone then take a still from the video its not that hard to do on most new phones but either way good luck and happy fucking