Help for those who cant

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bfg9000d

Help for those who cant

Post by bfg9000d »

Ok I spent a full month trying to get it in. Until last night I finally got it to go. The important thing is to get like a magic marker or something that is big and round but not sharp to loosen the area. I have a tight o ring so its hard to get loosen some people o rings are naturally loose which makes slipping it in very easy. Get the o ring loose enough so that you can easley penetrate your ass. Eventually it will feel really loose the o ring. When you go for the entry your working against the clock my o ring tends to tighten back up pretty quick. Some their is a very small window. The position is about 95% of the entry problems Standing up and slightly bending your knees provides probably the shortest distance between your dick and ass. But it can make entry a little hard because of the obstruction of your butt cheeks. Sitting down and lifting your legs up make things look easier but your dick gets pulled farther up and your ass gets tight and this tends to draw the o ring farther into your body which make pentration harder. Having your ass sit flat on the floor and basically sitting on your dick as you get closer to your ass helps allot this prevents your dick from getti g hard and allows for you to keep strecthing your dick to your ass. Only problem is with this position curling it in can be a problem. Try one of these position see which ones gets you close to your ass. After you reach your asshole. Most videos show guys just pushing and popping it right in. This is not the case for me and probably allot of people. I notice doing this way your asshole tends to fight you allot and makes entry very hard. The best way to go about it is let your asshole become familiar with the entry. In other words keep relax eventually the constant pressure you will feel you o ring begin to give in. Then you will feel your dick start to head down the canal and whats it starts heading down the canal chances of it popping out are probably none. Now let your penis start to grow and it should work. Dont forget to use lub. I hope this helps people. The norm is not always the best way.