My First Time

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fireeath

My First Time

Post by fireeath »

I have been to this site a few time times before to learn how to suck my own dick and have gotten pretty good at it. I only recently became interested in fucking my own hole after wondering what it would feel like to have a dick in my ass. I looked through this forum and tried a few ways others had described but I ended up sitting on a bucket with a towel on top and a mirror behind me to check how things were going.

Just thinking about the whole situation made me horny in the first place and I had a full on rager before I even sat down. It made it really hard to tuck my dick under me. I had tried it a few other times just out of curiosity to see how far my dick would go past my hole, about an inch and a half, and I wasn't worried. So I sat on the bucket straddling my member between my cheeks, using my left hand to push my dick back and my right to push it into my hole. I kept at it for about 4 or 5 minutes and my hands started to cramp and I was getting really close two things... Getting it in and shooting a hot mess all over my ass. I was so horny I started to shake and I was trying to focus on pushing my cock in when my body took over. My legs tingled and felt numb and I started riding my dick just before it past into my ass. I was sweating and moaning and suddenly my body pushed me forward and I blew my load all over the mirror behind me. The sensation was amazing even though I hadn't gotten in yet. I am still shaking and my cock wants more!