Hello

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Clark Kent

Hello

Post by Clark Kent »

Hi there!
I'm still amazed that I found this board, for I had no idea so many other people could do this. I've done this for quite a while but had nver seen anyone else do it; there are always lots of pics of people self-sucking, but not self-fucking. I'm mostly a top. In my staight years (they were good ones, mind) I never managed to tell any of my girlfriends that I could do this. Even now, with a partner of 5 years, i have tld him but never did it in front of him, and don't as me why, for I'm not usually shy at all. It does blow his mind when the subject comes up and I tell him that "I took my own virginity" :)

I can cum inside myself -- it's a amazing feeling! -- but not of late. I must also say that I seldom do it anymore, mostly because I'm a bit afraid it may cause some damage.

These pics were taken because once, in a forum, some idiot told me "Go fuck yourself!" and next day I posted these pics for him in the board with the message "Yes I can, thank you. But can you?". The first pic is a "regular" one, so tha you can see my size.

Now that I found this board, I'll come back regularly to read the member's posts and experiences.
Thank you!
Attachments
Picture_012.jpg
Picture_012.jpg (69.33 KiB) Viewed 4838 times
Picture_013.jpg
Picture_013.jpg (268.83 KiB) Viewed 4821 times
xxx.jpg
xxx.jpg (29.36 KiB) Viewed 4822 times

ssvoyeur

Post by ssvoyeur »

wow, hot pics!!!!!!!!!!! you have a nice cock too mate

would like to see more

s

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

u r dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm goooooooooood buddy!