New, help anyone

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

soloseth

New, help anyone

Post by soloseth »

I've tried self fucking before, but I could never do it... How do you fuck yourself when you have a boner going?

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

The trick is to go in soft. Not real soft, but not hard. I know you think
that when your cock is very hard there is no way it will go in, and you are
right, it won't.. or that if you try to bend it back around to your ass.. it won't. Again you are right, it won't. But once in your hole, and it starts to get hard there is a different set of dynamics at work and you will be surprised at how well both your hole and your cock adapt to stay with each other..

To demonstrate this, try holding your cock next to your leg when it is soft and let it slowly get hard.. or better yet, and this is just to demonstrate my point, (in other words this is not the insertion process), bend it around to the side or even back of your thigh when soft, and let it get hard.. it will most likely stay there even when fully erect, because it will conform to the situation better than you think it will, but not go there so easily 'from' the erect position.. You should have your hole lubed up and loosened prior to attempting insertion, either by toys or boys or both..
Be advised that if you succeed, it will feel better than anything you have ever felt or could ever feel or could
ever imagine in your wildest fantasy that ANYTHING could possibly feel so good.. Plus every second... is better than the previous second, and as a result you are constantly caught in a state of 'surprise' that it is soooooo good.. thatyour breath is taken away by that surprise.. and you start cumming and you never stop cumming.. for 10, 12, or 30 hours.. non stop cumming till your ass is full of cum and even then, your cock won't stop shooting cum..
Whatever pleasure you could imagine is possible for a man... multiply that by a million.
Keep this in mind before you go ahead with your attempts to fuck yourself because you have been warned that if you succeed, it will change your life
Now if you chose to continue, here is more advice..

You probably won't be successful the first time, although, you
might surprise yourself. Whatever you are able to do or not do, don't let it discourage you.. Instead, focus on just getting the head in, and when you do, hold it there.. hold it there.. and just make that your goal, to just hold it there. Don't even think about whether or not it feels good or not.. That will come later when you can focus on the pleasure instead of the work involved.. Just focus on keeping the head in.. and the control over it.. Wipe the lube off your hands and the outside of your cock.. because you will need the traction and not the lube when you are pushing and holding your cock in your hole. Once you master that, and even before you master that you will notice that each time you are able to get the head in, it will ALWAYS go a little deeper than the time before. Maybe only one centimeter, or 1/8th of an inch.. but EACH time you will be able to go little deeper than the time before and before you know it, you have more thana half of your cock in your hole and soon, 80 or 90% or more.. and you are pumping your own hot cum up your own hole.. non stop, and yes I do mean non stop. Hard to believe I know, but just put all limitations out of your mind and what you will find will be better than Nirvana..

Let me know how it goes and what kind of luck you have..
Send me pics of yourself doing yourself and I will reciprocate.
Good Luck
p.s. let me know if you want other tips.
Attachments
ap206c _1__0001.jpg
ap206c _1__0001.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 4340 times
ap206c_0002.jpg
ap206c_0002.jpg (37.49 KiB) Viewed 4336 times
ap206c_0006.jpg
ap206c_0006.jpg (51.28 KiB) Viewed 4346 times