Cumming in my ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

SelfFuckGuy

Cumming in my ass

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

aleingang69

Re: Cumming in my ass

Post by aleingang69 »

Wow - super hot! I had to right-click on the image and click 'play' to get the GIF to play, in case others are seeing a still image. Thanks for sharing!

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

agree hot hot hot!!!

igodownonme

Post by igodownonme »

That's cool. I don't know why, but I can't cum in my ass. I get to the point of no return and it stops, feeling like my dick is going to explode, until I let it pop out, then I cum like a madman. Mental block?

gimjen

Post by gimjen »

No, guess thats because of the angle, not just mental. Just try with less depth?

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I experience the pleasure of the orgasm with my cock in my ass, but most of the cum doesn't come out until after I pull out. For me, it's just because the cum is stuck in the base of my cock by the extreme bend where the cock is turned down toward the ass.
if you really want the cum in your ass, it might help to press on the base of your cock - down under your balls in the perineum/taint area - to force the juice around that extreme curve.