How to use buttplug to loosen up: fixed or moving?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

johnd

How to use buttplug to loosen up: fixed or moving?

Post by johnd »

Hey everyone. I'm new and raring to get my head inside my hole, but I never put things in my butt before, so I'm tight and have a squeeze reflex.

I'll buy a butt plug, as suggested on this forum. But how to use it? Do I just put it in, and let it sit? Or should I move it in and out?

The idea is to relax my sphincter, so that I can push in my head afterwards. I have no problem reaching the anus with my dick head.

aleingang69

Re: How to use buttplug to loosen up: fixed or moving?

Post by aleingang69 »

Honestly, it's different for every person - you just need to experiment. It's a mind/body thing, but the mind is the main thing - letting yourself relax and get into the sensations is what you need to do to get there. There's a huge amount of pleasure to be had, so focus on that, not on the goal of fucking yourself. Maybe spend some time getting used to having something up your ass, then slowly experiment with pulling it out and gently pushing it back in until you're relaxed - and as horny as fuck because it feels so great ;)
And, of course - lube, lube, lube!

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

I dunno what's going on but I tried to give an extended reply and just got this:

"You don't have permission to access /phpbb/posting.php on this server."

Although this message went through! ! ! ? ? ?

Shamman

Post by Shamman »

Hey Al! I can't even pm you now! HELP?

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Used to do both, just let it sit there until my butt was used to it getting over that feeling then move it in a out. Dont think it matters log as its loose enough. Lately though, I dont go through any loosing exercise and my hole is tight - kinda like it better that way