Holy shi....I did it! (a testimonial to this forum)

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

gogomobile

Holy shi....I did it! (a testimonial to this forum)

Post by gogomobile »

Thanks for all the advice from this forum! I've been spending a while trying, but tonight i finally did it. I thought I'd give a quick review on what worked for me, in hopes it might help someone else whos still not quite getting it yet..

My problem wasnt size. I'm a 8"er myself so after hearing people at 5" could do it, it motivated me more to keep at it.
My biggest issue was being too tight. The two suggestions that I read about on this forum that really helped me were:
1- Getting decent lube, and
2- Poppers.

You can get water based lube at any supermarket, but the one that worked for me as being most slippery was silicone based. This is harder to find, at least where im from, but is usually sold at sex shops.

Secondly (and i feel probably more importantly) Poppers. For those who dont know, Poppers is a street name for Amyl Nitrite, a chemical that can be found at sex shops as a "room odourizer". Im not sure if this forum allows me to mention brand names so i wont, but goto a sex shop and ask for "amyls", theyl know wat ur talking about. This stuff relaxed me and allows penetration alot more effectively than any stretching techniques did. This stuff can be harmful if abused though so be careful.

Anyway, Good luck to anyone out their still trying, I now the frustration of pulling up your boxers after an unsuccessful go at SF. Hang in there, so to speak!