solofuck is the ultimate in auto erotisim

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ittybittybutt

solofuck is the ultimate in auto erotisim

Post by ittybittybutt »

What a treat to find this forum. common friends at last. All this time I thought I was virtually alone in the practice of this wonderful art of masturbation. I started doing my own ass when I was fifteen. When I was in class at that age It was always a struggle to hide my perpetual hard on, so like everyone else I suspect, I would tuck my dick way under my ass. Once in a while it would push on my ass hole and it felt so good that I figured if it were inside me then It must feel that much better. When I first started trying to get it in myself I certainly made every mistake possible. After the third night of trying I figured out that a little lube really really helps and the stiffness has to be just right. I've perfected it now so that it only take a second to get it in. I love to get it in three or four inches deep, where it make you feel full. I always cum inside myself. I can't actually feel the cum squirting inside myself, but the shared syncronized orgasm of ass and dick is just the greatest. There is so much I would love to find out about others that love to fuck themselves.
Attachments
DVC00008.JPG
DVC00008.JPG (61.2 KiB) Viewed 9226 times
bed-room3.jpg
bed-room3.jpg (43.08 KiB) Viewed 9255 times
coast-1.jpg
coast-1.jpg (54.59 KiB) Viewed 9252 times

fritz6744

This is great dude

Post by fritz6744 »

Welcome to the club.

I am love my hole and u know my first commandment is "DO NOT OTHER HOLES BEFORE YOURS" ...lol...

See ya , dude

and good self fuck
and ss also

BigJinPa

Awesome

Post by BigJinPa »

What a hot hard cock, i want a video

ittybittybutt

my favorite beer

Post by ittybittybutt »

Here is another pic of me. Nothing like a good cold beer and then playing with the bottle. I wonder if screwing yourself is illegal in Texas?
Attachments
bottom.jpg
bottom.jpg (53.46 KiB) Viewed 9242 times

fritz6744

"PRISON"

Post by fritz6744 »

Fuck yeah dude , who knows ?

Always close your window...

FigoItaliano

Re: Awesome

Post by FigoItaliano »

BigJinPa wrote:What a hot hard cock, i want a video
Wow ... I agree with BigJinPa ... I'd LOVE to see you in a video ... HOTTTT!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

ittybittybutt...awesome SF pix! The 1 + beer bottle's just so gr8...made me cum loads m8! Professional SFer!
I discovered SF when i was less than 13. I got into puberty at a v. small age (11 yrs 7 months).
I used 2 have my cock directed 2wards my ass 2 avoid embarrassment caused by a hard cock (specially in soft pant or shorts).
Moreover, one summer day while I was alone sitting at the seashore at sunset, I felt the head of my cock reaching out to my still virgin ass...
It gave such a great feeling that I could not resist myself. Always in my bathing suit, I pushed it deeper with my hand but did not succeed having it in...my muscles being tight, my ass being quite dry!
I came home earlier that night (did not know about any lube at that time), used some cream (Vaseline if I remember well), and plugged myself so easily!
Cummed like 2 or 3 times that night...I've been doing so for 18 years now!
I still never use lube...little cream and mostly my own saliva are more than enough!
Regards..

ittybittybutt

any more stories of starting to do yourself

Post by ittybittybutt »

I still am intrigued by those that started screwing themselves without knowing that other did it too. Is it something that is natural or just a chance result of a lot of experimentation. With me it seems to be a little bid of both. I'm so happy I learned early. Here is a couple more pics.
Attachments
stair-12.jpg
stair-12.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 9214 times
study-3.jpg
study-3.jpg (64.41 KiB) Viewed 9213 times
study.jpg
study.jpg (56.15 KiB) Viewed 9207 times

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey man,
Great pics, as always. I love that last one where you're wagging your tail!
Self-fuck was, like self-suck, a self-discovery for me (though I did read about auto-fellatio in Kinsey as a young teen and that probably gave me some encouragement). I wasn't able to fuck myself until I saw Scott Taylor do it in a film - I just never figured it out until then. Posthumous thanks to Scott!
Al