Not able to move once inside and slipping out right away

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

cardboardbox

Not able to move once inside and slipping out right away

Post by cardboardbox »

Hi. I discovered self fucking two days ago, and i've been trying for two days in a row. I managed both days to put the head inside, but it slips out as soon as i try to move things around, often just because of a contraction, before i can even try to make things more interesting. Foreskin doesn't help, my hole grabs it and my dick just slides out. I tried different positions and the ones that worked best were on my back and on the toilet, i also discovered that i get less irritation on my groin if i twist it but still keeping one ball per side, lenght seems about the same. I don't know how i should get harder once inside so that it grows and locks in better, i have little to no freedom of movement, i don't see how to stimulate it without making it slip, i tried putting a finger in and it feels amazing, but it's only for 3 seconds. I noticed that if i spread my cheeks as soon as it's inside i can hold it a bit better though. Any advice?

cardboardbox

Re: Not able to move once inside and slipping out right away

Post by cardboardbox »

Solved it myself, the trick probably was just more relaxation and less lube, i managed to not have to hold my breath during the whole process and saliva instead of lube made things less slippery but still not frictiony. I still can't do a whole lot of up and down, but having a finger in and wiggling it on my frenulum gave me a totally new kind of orgasm (probably prostate, i never had one with ass play), i was litterally shaking, but when i was about to cum with my penis i slipped out, finished off the old fashoned way in a matter of seconds though, and it was still really intense. Definetly the best feeling i ever had, thank you all for sharing your knowledge, it's been really helpful, i hope my experience will be too.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Excellent, man - glad you figured it out! It really does seem to be a little different for each man, so - for other's who are trying to work it out (or in, I guess) just keep plugging away until you figure out what works for you.

Keep us up to date on your progress; I bet you'll find some new techniques that'll make it even better, as you keep fucking yourself.

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

Two days!! Thats a quick learner. took me months lol

bashirtida

Post by bashirtida »

I think self sexing needs a person with long dick.

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

As with sucking, a longer cock will make it easier, but there are definitely men with average-size cocks who can do it. It does seem like the distance between the base of the cock and that asshole are different in different men, and I think that's a big factor. If you can figure out how to pull the head of your cock down past your hole you should be able to at least get it inside.