Solo fuck reference on TV

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

aleingang69

Solo fuck reference on TV

Post by aleingang69 »

Ricky Gervais has a show he wrote and directed called After Life - I watched it on Netflix. Worth watching in general, and then a total surprise: in season 2, episode 5, at around 13 minutes, one of the characters is talking to some people at a public event and mentions - and goes into a surprising amount of detail about - the fact that he enjoys fucking himself.

It's not the most flattering portrayal, on the surface, with the character being a kind of cartoonishly social-outcast type, but one of the lovely things about the series is the way that Gervais humanizes what could be cartoonish characters, and shows real sympathy for them. We are everywhere!

Vwaff

Re: Solo fuck reference on TV

Post by Vwaff »

Season 2 outtakes here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAeGQKVMyMY&t=989s

Includes the actors trying (and failing) to get through the selffuck description scene :lol:

SelfFuckGuy

Re: Solo fuck reference on TV

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Yes, I saw this. I have to say, I am really shocked that this could be so casually brought up in a TV show. Makes me wonder how Ricky Gervais would even be so aware of self fucking that he would write it in the script of a show.

He clearly knows enough about it to make the comments in the show - Having to start off flaccid, getting hard after you are inside your ass.

I would love to find out how he knows all this and what prompted him to bring it into his TV show.