Any women in the ohio area want to see a 26/M self fuck

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

bundar263

Any women in the ohio area want to see a 26/M self fuck

Post by bundar263 »

I live in ohio arkon/cleveland area, any women interested in watching me self fuck? Email me at (please don't post your email address on here - people can email you from the email button at the bottom of your message)

fritz6744

hey

Post by fritz6744 »

hey
Attachments
suicide28cc.jpg
suicide28cc.jpg (24.28 KiB) Viewed 11626 times

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

Not sure that is such a good idea.. With very few exceptions the most logical response from a women might be regret that she doesn't have a cock.. Based on stories of friends that showed their wifes or girl friend self sucking, the reponse was usually negative sometimes ho hum nutural, as in can't really relate.. and never any that I know of that just got all hot to trot about it.. As far as guys watching, that is a different
story, and I think you will have much more interest.. But that is just me, and I could be wrong. I am curiious if you have done this in front of women before and what their response was.?
Attachments
My Cock raping my ass, earlier today.. Ummm Ummm. GOOD!
My Cock raping my ass, earlier today.. Ummm Ummm. GOOD!
Untitled_0013_0047.jpg (15.12 KiB) Viewed 11676 times
Last edited by Jack22 on Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

nodingodo

Post by nodingodo »

Hey I'd love to watch but sadly I'm over here in sunny england . . .oh and I am a female by the way.

Jack22

Post by Jack22 »

That's very cool. But by virtue of the fact that you are on this website at all. tells my you already have an interest in this stuff.. I wish there were more like you. I don't think there are many females on this site, as you are only the second one I know of.. I'd guess most women never heard of it, or even know it exist. (Nothing personal Al.. it's just the battle of the sexes stuff..) It's the women not already tuned on or interested in self fucking and self sucking, that I wonder about.. And while I'm at it, do you ever feel a little loss or regret that you can't do these exercses? In other words, Cock envy of a sort, in particular involving self suck or self fuck Not trying to stir up anything here, or flaunt my cock, but I do wonder about it when showing it off to someone that might take it as a not such a positive simply because it is out of her reach...
But on the other hand if you seek out women (as this thread did), and they respond positively, then everything I just said becomes a moot point...
Oh well..
Attachments
O.k. well maybe I'll flaunt it just a little bit..
O.k. well maybe I'll flaunt it just a little bit..
ap2306b_0039.jpg (50.75 KiB) Viewed 11646 times

nodingodo

Post by nodingodo »

Hey, okay so penis envy, well i think most women would be interested in knowing what it would be like to have a penis but probably only for a day . . .yes it intrigues me, i wonder what it would be like to be able to do these things to myself, but any women would say that we have many different ways of enjoying ourselves. . . I don't know how most women would react, i think from what i have talked about with others that they find it at first kinda funny, then many find it intriguing many have gone and asked their partners if they could do it . . . I'm sure there are women that would just get angry and frustrated for being left out, but i know that I would enjoy watching and i;m sure i could find a way to join in . . .though i guess my enjoyment of my fantasy of watching a guy ss or sf comes from enjoying watching a guy mastabate infront of me and know that i'm the one he is doing it for. . . .now who knows if this answered any questions but it was worth a try. . . .oh and nice flaunting by the way.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

check this yahoo groups, jack and nadingodo...and ALL of you of course!
A friends of mine (a young 27 yr-old lady) can SS so easily! I saw her doing it Live!
join the group and see what females can do...4fet about penises, dicks and cocks...flexibilty goes much beyound!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AutoC/

Leonicdragon

OMG!!!!

Post by Leonicdragon »

I DIN'T THINK THAT WAS POSSIBLE!!!! DAMN! If a GUY could do that, he'd take it clear to the BASE!!!

RotaryExtreme

Post by RotaryExtreme »

I cant join the group and i don't know why. :cry:
Can somebody please post some pictures? Very interested! :)

Thx in advance

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

sssf guest wrote: A friends of mine (a young 27 yr-old lady) can SS so easily! I saw her doing it Live!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AutoC/
So then why don't she post something on the internet, anonymously of course, if she's already such a posing woman.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

she posted 1 or 2 pix