The SF orgasm....

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jesticle

The SF orgasm....

Post by jesticle »

Man oh Man!!!!!! I tried it and had one the most intense orgasms ever!!!!!! I did it three times that day!!
You ALL must give SF'ng a try.
WHOA!
~jesse

chpoof

The SF orgasm....

Post by chpoof »

I could tell from watching that amateur video that the guy's orgasm was intense. It makes sense: When you fuck yourself, you stimulate your own prostate, which always intensifies an orgasm. And the sensation of your own sphincter contracting around your own penis must be incredible! :D

As much as I would love to experience this for myself, after several attempts I’ve decided that it’s just not possible for me. I simply don’t have the length in order to make it happen. :cry:

Funny thing…despite all the stupid “grow your penis” ads, up until now I’ve always been content with what nature gave me. Now, for the first time in my life, I find myself wishing I had a couple more inches just so I could be able to experience self fucking.

Oh well…I guess I’ll just have to be content watching other guys experiencing such pleasure. jesticle, if you ever decide to film yourself during such moments of ecstasy, please share them here! :wink:

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

I simply don’t have the length in order to make it happen.
When I tried and failed after hours of trying, I, too, assumed that I didn't have enough length. Now that I can do it, I can get about 3 inches inside (I'm about 7" long).

It's all about stretching what you have. I think that if you can stretch your flaccid cock past your anus, you can successully insert your semi-erect cock, even if it's only the head, and experience one of the most intense orgasms of your life. Persistence....

N.E. Dave

Post by N.E. Dave »

After reading the last post here, I wanted to respond to it. I could not SF at first. The first time I tried it, I spent at least an hour trying to get the head in. Although I gave up for a while, I decided to try it again. I spent another long time trying to do it. I finally managed to get just the head in, and I could not keep it inside. I persisted anyway. With alot of patience and practice I finally managed to succeed. It took a while to finally cum while selfing and even now I don't always cum. The sensations are great though. I treat it like self sucking, even though I don't always reach my goal, I sure do enjoy the ride! One final note, last night I had the best penetration so far and for the first time I stayed inside myself for at least twenty minutes. Although I didn't cum( I was exhausted), I masturbated and had a very intense orgasm due to all of that prostate stimulation. I'm so glad that I never gave up trying, all those months ago!

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

MikeB and N.E. Dave,

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I really appreciate your suggestions and words of encouragement. I made another attempt to self fuck yesterday but finally had to give up. It did seem like I got the head of my penis closer to my anus than before, but it totally wore me out. I’ll try again once I feel better. (Right now I’m still recuperating from a nasty head cold…like half the rest of the population, no less!).

I guess you could say that when it comes to my endowment, I’m on the lower end of average. When fully erect, my penis measures slightly over five inches. I can gain about another half inch if I try to stretch it while limp. But even so, I still can’t quite get the head as far as my anus. It’s a classic case of “so close and yet so far.” :cry: MikeB, the fact that you say you can get three inches of your almost-seven-inch penis inside you gives me hope that perhaps I might one day be able to get at least an inch of my own penis inside me. I must admit, after watching that video (which I seem to be rather obsessed with!) and reading what you guys have said about your own self-fucking climaxes, I would really love to experience an orgasm this way. At the same time, though, I don’t want to push myself to the point of hurting myself or setting myself up for disappointment. Goodness knows there are plenty of other ways I experience orgasms, and since my partner and I have an extremely fulfilling sex life, I certainly am not orgasm deprived. :wink:

I’ll keep you guys informed of my progress. Until then, happy self fucking! :D

praetoren

sfo response

Post by praetoren »

WOW!
major faux pas! :shock:
i just realized that i haven't posted a response to this forum! what an embarasing oversite on my part.
in lieu of a response i'll just re-post a copy of my earlier forum "selff*ck - the white line" that just about says it all for my orgasm experience. one that i relish regularly. 8)

"My first sF orgasm was so intense that i saw (even with my eyes closed) a horizontal white line with each spasm. I was burried as far as i could reach and pressed firmly against my prostate. It felt like a surge of electricity ripped through my body. afterwards i didn't even want to jack off for the next three days. (I'm ususally on a daily schedule for mental/emotional/physical health) has anyone else experienced such an intense response? did you have any side effects? I couldn't get it up for almost an entire day afterwards. and it was awhile before I could get another orgasm that way too. though gawd knows i tried. :wink:
any input would be appreciated.
thanx
-P- "

btw my recovery time has improved greatly. :lol:

anonimous

Re: sfo response

Post by anonimous »

praetoren wrote:WOW!
major faux pas! :shock:
i just realized that i haven't posted a response to this forum! what an embarasing oversite on my part.
in lieu of a response i'll just re-post a copy of my earlier forum "selff*ck - the white line" that just about says it all for my orgasm experience. one that i relish regularly. 8)

"My first sF orgasm was so intense that i saw (even with my eyes closed)

btw my recovery time has improved greatly. :lol:
Well actually I feel a very special quiet sensation when i`m feeling the hot to grow in the sphincter area, i just feel like if the time stops suddently and y live that moment at the maximum and i can see that white images you say, not exacly lines but i see a lot of sparks with my eyes closed.

you don`t have to penetrate yourself to feel good, when you are in the correct position and with a semi-flacid erection and just a very little lubbed you can rub your head with your anus and cheeks and believe me it feel awsome too!, there are sometimes i can achieve it on a hands-free style till i cum.

I was so addicted the firt times that i got worried that i could get injuried myself when i noticed i couldn`t have a good erection o even have a normal stroke feeling after self-fucking my self, when i do it i need to let pass at least three days to recover myself and have again sensibility on my dick.

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Well, guys, I made another attempt last Saturday. Once again it seemed like I got pretty close to my anus, but alas, once again I didn't quite make it. :cry: I gave up exhausted about a half hour later.

That evening when my partner and I made love, I noticed a pain in my left testicle. Fortunately it didn't last, and he was able to bring me to orgasm without any problem.

I've decided that I need to give up attempting to self fuck for the time being (and perhaps even permanently). Despite the fact that I would love to accomplish this, I fear that I may be trying too hard and am running the risk of doing some damage to myself. What I have decided to do, however, is to make some attempts to stimulate my prostate through other means, which I know for a fact will intensify my orgasm.

I think it's wonderful that we as men can be so in touch with our own bodies and our own pleasure. Women have been getting that kind of encouragement for years; we certainly deserve it, too! :P

new_dist

SF Method !!

Post by new_dist »

This works for me and im small (only 5 inch hard)
First i do some anal inserts to loosen my sphincter and some cock pumping .
The reason i pump is because when i do, the skin on my shaft just behind my cock head swells up to about one and a half times the diameter of my cock head. This gives my asshole something to grab onto when i get it in. i just stuff the head and this puffed up skin inside and it stays . Ihave to concentrate on keeping my hole tight but it will stay with no hands ! I have stood up and walked a short distance before it popped out. am working on keeping it in longer by not stretching my asshole so big before i start !!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

Chpoof, u need not exhort urself...ur balls etc.
Anal plugging b4 SF surely helps a lot…a relaxed loosened hole muscles r the clue for a gr8 SF…so similarly 2 what stretching is 4 SS.
And, not 2 4get that a non-erected dick helps quite a lot…just some lube/cream/saliva (whatever u use), and here u r SELF-PLUGGED!
I have a relatively small erected dick (5”), and I do it so easily, without hurting myself. Size does not matter in my opinion, it is just HOW u do it…Comes with time.
When u feel it is not working, just keep it 4 another time, do not over do it. Usually it should not hurt ur balls, unless u hold them forcefully & closely in ur hands 4 quite a relatively long time!
Sometimes when so horny, my stretched balls skin gets into the ass as well, and it never hurts! Again, give it time…and do it gently…no overdoing! Do not push and insist u do it all in 1 day!