Newly addicted to fucking my own ass

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

scruffyBK

Newly addicted to fucking my own ass

Post by scruffyBK »

hey guys
brand new to self fucking this week and wanted to post my first pic. I wish i'd thought about this years ago. I love the feeling when my fat mushroom head pops in and I harden up. Now I know what all my bottom buddies have felt and I'm totally hooked.

i'd like suggestions on what others use for pressure to sit on/ride their cock after inserted. i've tried the side of the bathtub but that's too hard on my junk. looking for creative ways to straddle something and go handsfree so i can really enjoy feeling the load right up my ass. Straddle, on knees, any position ideas are great. I'll post more photos / videos soon
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 9.50.45 AM.png

SelfFuckGuy

Re: Newly addicted to fucking my own ass

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Hey

Welcome to the club! And congats.

Thanks for posting the hot pic. Look forward to seeing more. Are you able to cum yet? That can take some time, but once you what feels good, it gets easy.

I always sf on my back, I guess thats the position Ive always done it in, so I am most used to doing it that way. What position are you mostly using?

I am also addicted to fucking my ass. Do it all the time. Cant get enough, so I know where you are coming from!

gebro

Post by gebro »

Back when I used to "almost" self suck, I used to almost self fuck too. It was just another way of pleasuring myself. Fast forward another 30 plus years, and I'm 75, single, diabetic, so have ED, I don't have very many ways of getting off, but I have started to investigate self fuck once more, and after some initial difficulties, find that it is getting easier, and better, and in the last couple of weeks have brought myself to an orgasm several times. I will continue to explore this avenue of pleasure!

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Hey Gebro - That's great! Glad we're helping you to bring new pleasures into your life.

Sparky91

Post by Sparky91 »

I'm not able to do it that way and have to use the tub edge for sf. Great picture there scruffy!!!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

I use the arm of my couch with a cushion sitting on top of it then with a towel covering that. The couch arm makes a good height for straddling, the cushion is a piece of 3 or 4 inch thick arm chair interior spunge core for softness and the towel is just for the mess. I'll take some pics next time the wife is out of the house.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

gebro

Post by gebro »

Further to my earlier post on here, here's a fairly average photo of me sticking my 75 year old cock in my 75 year old ass. It's a photo of the shot I took with my phone. I find now that I can do this anytime I feel I want to. I don't always continue until I cum, and I don't always want to do that, but I did last night. Great fun for an old guy!!
001.JPG

NinjaTec

Post by NinjaTec »

I am also new to self fucking as well bro. Wish I knew about this a long time ago lol
Anyways it took me about a month to finally figure out how to self fuck myself as I'm not
big (5.2 inches) luckily my asshole is actually closer to my balls so it makes it hard to try the method other members has posted. So I found my own way to do it since my butthole is closer to my balls. I had to "curl" it into a 90 degree angle in order to self fuck.

BTW I am also uncut as well and the method used to keep the foreskin from retracing is rubber bands! I tie 1 rubber about 2 inches from the tip tight but not too tight. Once I got that established, my whole foreskin issues stops so I can enjoy self fucking myself and yes I agree! It's very addicting! Heck I also have my toys to play with but hands down in my opinion, nothing is far more greater than fucking yourself! I have not yet to cum in my own ass yet or let alone cum. How long does it takes for you guys to even cum when self fucking? I spent almost an hour and I still haven't cummed yet! So I have to give up! BTW my perfer method of self fucking is the laying down on your back method but slightly tilt my abs upwards at an angle. Just wanted to share my experience to self fucking! Happy fucking everyone! 😃😃😃

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I think cumming inside yourself is like learning to ride a bike: it doesn't work, it doesn't work, it doesn't work.. and then all of a sudden it does and it seems easy.

NinjaTec

Post by NinjaTec »

aleingang69 wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 9:55 am
I think cumming inside yourself is like learning to ride a bike: it doesn't work, it doesn't work, it doesn't work.. and then all of a sudden it does and it seems easy.
I still have yet not manage to cum in myself! Takes too long lol
I know with practice, eventually I will get there! How does it feel from your
Experience @aleingang69?

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

NinjaTec wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 10:06 am
I am also new to self fucking as well bro. Wish I knew about this a long time ago lol
Anyways it took me about a month to finally figure out how to self fuck myself as I'm not
big (5.2 inches) luckily my asshole is actually closer to my balls so it makes it hard to try the method other members has posted. So I found my own way to do it since my butthole is closer to my balls. I had to "curl" it into a 90 degree angle in order to self fuck.

BTW I am also uncut as well and the method used to keep the foreskin from retracing is rubber bands! I tie 1 rubber about 2 inches from the tip tight but not too tight. Once I got that established, my whole foreskin issues stops so I can enjoy self fucking myself and yes I agree! It's very addicting! Heck I also have my toys to play with but hands down in my opinion, nothing is far more greater than fucking yourself! I have not yet to cum in my own ass yet or let alone cum. How long does it takes for you guys to even cum when self fucking? I spent almost an hour and I still haven't cummed yet! So I have to give up! BTW my perfer method of self fucking is the laying down on your back method but slightly tilt my abs upwards at an angle. Just wanted to share my experience to self fucking! Happy fucking everyone! 😃😃😃
Congrats and welcome! You will have a lot of fun