article removed

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Jack22

article removed

Post by Jack22 »

This posting has been removed by it's creator.
Last edited by Jack22 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

u r an expert jack
thx 4 sharin all this info...& the gr8 pix as usual

shrello

Post by shrello »

hmm any way to make one yourself? I don't live anywhere near a sex shop and am not a fan of buying online.

SFsucker

Ball stretcher

Post by SFsucker »

Jack,

When you say, 1 7/8 across, do you mean diametre or length? Can't tell fro your pics and vid, but definitely want to try this!

Thanks.

flyarm

ball stretcher

Post by flyarm »

Great pics.....I must be really thick, but I am not sure how the stretcher works to get you dick in your ass. Do you use it to push your dick in then it stays in your ass with you dick resting on the top side of the stretcher? Or do you stick your dick in the hole?

If it is the first way, doesn't the edge of the metal pinch, rub your dick?

Thanks,

Fly

selfuckermex

Amazing technique

Post by selfuckermex »

You just need to learn to get your ass relaxed to let that thing go in, :( BTW, what happens if you forget to attach the string to the ball strecher? :oops: :shock:

ur_face_is_weird

Post by ur_face_is_weird »

very cool though
Last edited by ur_face_is_weird on Fri May 16, 2008 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wylecyot

Post by wylecyot »

BTW, what happens if you forget to attach the string to the ball strecher? Embarassed Shocked
The same thing as what happens if the string breaks. It got lodged in my anal cavity and after hours of trying had to go to ER to have it removed. Overnight hospital stay, general anestesia, humiliation and embarrasment.

Jack22

Importance of the string..

Post by Jack22 »

I have used the ball stretcher for nearly 25 years. I have never had the string break or come loose. It always allows me to remove the ball stretcher. You just make sure your hole is lubed up well when you want to pull it out and you pull not hard or fast.. but just slowly and constantly.. it sometimes is a very gradual pulling process, but not too time consuming.. steady pressure and slow constant pulling at the moment you want to remove it.. don't use the bs without the string. That is why I always show pics of the bs with a string attached and always mention it as part of the entire concept.

Flyarm, your cock does not rest on top of the bs it is in the middle of it.. through it.. it is like a tunnel and your cock goes into the tunnel, not on top of it or next to it.. Remember to think of it as simply a holllow butt plug.. smaller in fact. And while the string is used to remove the bs when ready, it is also used to align the bs correctly in case it gets turned any.. it is also a great tool for keeping your cock deep in your hole or what I like to call "re-establishing" your cock deeper.. You do this by pulling on the string while pushing on your cock making it go deeper.. it works amazingly well and you can feel immediate deep establishment that HOLDS and keeps your cock deep and allows you to give your hands relief. Don't forget it is also a Great method for initial entry... even for small cocks. It is a natural doorway that one can slide a soft cock, and even a small soft cock into your hole immediately with ease..

As far as making one at home, I suppose you can if you have a way to duplicate the shape and size.. hell make it out of plastic if you have to.. but avoid having any sharp edges. The metal bs have smooth rounded edges.. if you make one, duplicate that. Don't forget to keep it clean also.. between uses wash it in the dishwasher. Every few weeks use Brasso on it for a really good clean shine as well. Just wash off the Brasso thoroughly and run it through the diswasher after that. Any other questions, send them to me and I'll help any way I can.
Just don't forget the string guys!! It may look odd, but it works very well when done right.
Attachments
ball stretcher.JPEG
ball stretcher.JPEG (93.73 KiB) Viewed 18499 times

nambis

Post by nambis »

this is a great idea. unfortunately tho, i can't view the pics (but i can see the filenames etc.) i just joined the forum like 10 minutes ago, anyone know how i can see the pics?

flexiboy

Post by flexiboy »

nambis, No one can see pictures anymore, because of american laws or something so yeah.. no more pictures :(

nambis

Post by nambis »

no pics.. aww..

jack22, can you post those pics somewhere and link to them? I want to see pics of this procedure cause I don't really understand how to do it? like how far in do you position the ballstretcher?

PNR

Got BS -- but it's chrome

Post by PNR »

Jack -- where can we get the stainless steel version? BTW, I purchased 80lb stranded fishing line from K-Mart. Would that be safer to use instead of cotton string? (It's very thin, even though it's 80lb test.)
Have you tried Albolene for lube? I haven't found anything better for toys, etc.

Jack22

chrome ball stretcher with fishing line.

Post by Jack22 »

Do NOT use fishing line.. I strongly suspect it may cut into your skin.. don't worry about the strength of the cotton string.. it has never broken on me in over 20 years of use.. just remember that when you pull it out.. don't jerk or pull hard.. just pull steady.. and it will come out..

Jack22

missing pics

Post by Jack22 »

Hey guys I just found out about the crap out of this site over dumb ass laws. Xtube seems to make it work so here is the link to my latest sf vid.. The ball stretcher is in my ass during the filming. There are other clips of me there under see other videos from this user.. I'll also start to post some still shots there since they won't post them here anymore.. but some of the more graphic ball stretcher shots I may have to save even for Xtube.. for you to request via email from me.. Now Go fuck yourself..

Self Control:

http://www.XTube.com/play_re.php?v=99PA ... pbpWBmewng