another SF vid from fistfull

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

fistfull

another SF vid from fistfull

Post by fistfull »

hope you like!

fistfull

here it is

Post by fistfull »

sorry having trouble uploading file

fistfull

uploading again

Post by fistfull »

hopefully it is here
Attachments
sf3all.zip
(1.98 MiB) Downloaded 1954 times

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

would have loved to have seen and HEARD you cum..............*big smile*

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

~Angelic~ wrote:would have loved to have seen and HEARD you cum..............*big smile*
I wholeheartedly agree! But at the same time, I'm thankful for anything you post. :D

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

~Angelic~ wrote:would have loved to have seen and HEARD you cum..............*big smile*
you know, angelic, i never heard what you thought about my ss vid i posted back in november...and i was *so* wanting to hear some comments from the ladies (especially a scotish one! ;) ) viewtopic.php?t=356

you can hear me cum (which is damned hot, if i do say so myself! :oops: ), but i don't stop at the most crucial part, so you can't see it (but you *can* see my cock throb & pulse if you look close! ;) )

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

OMG...........how come i didn't see that one before...........i dloaded the long one, (of course) and well what can i say, im all hot and wet and going to have to go and ..........have some alone time..........only thing missing was seeing your cum shoot in your mouth, but i loved it, loved watching it, loved listening to you...........YUM!!

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

I used to be able to assure myself that I was 100% straight, but this site and these videos are making that increasingly difficult for me. :roll:

fistfull

that's an issue...

Post by fistfull »

...that's definitely an issue! although i consider myself straight, i can't deny not wanting to try a couple of things with a guy. i'm not really into guys; luv women WAAYYYYY too much. i would like to try anal, though...i don't think it makes you 'gay' hanging around here, you just harbour some of the same feelings 99% of all other guys do but are afraid to admit. no biggie, though. have fun and forget about the 'stigmas'

MASTURBATOR!

Post by MASTURBATOR! »

~Angelic~ wrote:...only thing missing was seeing your cum shoot in your mouth, but i loved it, loved watching it, loved listening to you...........YUM!!
As if the video wasnt hot enough...Angel: something about imagining you getting so turned on by watching a guy cum in his mouth really gets me hot....and of course the video drove me over the edge...I came all over myself. :lol:

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

Angel: something about imagining you getting so turned on by watching a guy cum in his mouth really gets me hot
me too! angelic, i saw your reply the other night and couldn't help myself...i put the clip on and watched it while imagining you all hot and wet having your 'alone time' and i sucked myself off in record time! i normally like to take my time and enjoy it, but i was too turned on thinking about that to hold back. :oops:

hearing that is definitely incentive for me to get working on editing one of the other clips i recorded to get it ready to post. :wink:

Kadren

Post by Kadren »

Happy Boy wrote:
hearing that is definitely incentive for me to get working on editing one of the other clips i recorded to get it ready to post. :wink:

We should all be thankful that Angelic gives you motivation because the rest of us benefit as well.

~Angelic~

Post by ~Angelic~ »

*angelic smile* well im glad to help...... LOL

actually i SO wish i could, help that is....I get so wet watching the clips I can't imagine what it would be like in person, watching, tasting, listening, joining in *licks lips*

Watching a guy pleasure himself is the ultimate turn on for me, i don't know why, it brings out the dirty girl in me, and watching someone self suck or fuck and cum is well..........lets say it gives me lots of reasons to 'play'........I can guarantee coming hard and fast when i watch or just thinking about it......

Thanks guys :twisted: