Ive been trying

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

matt2015

Ive been trying

Post by matt2015 »

Ive been trying for a long time and i can finaily get my penis to reach about a inch past my anal opening . I cant seem to get it to go in. Does anyone have any tips

SelfFuckGuy

Re: Ive been trying

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Loosen your hole with some dildo play first. Put some lube into your hole. It will happen

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

and keep breathing... sometimes I get so worked up just trying to get it in there that I forget to enjoy myself. Patience, and keep trying new things..
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

NinjaTec

Post by NinjaTec »

matt2015 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 9:08 pm
Ive been trying for a long time and i can finaily get my penis to reach about a inch past my anal opening . I cant seem to get it to go in. Does anyone have any tips
First off how long are you? I'm not big at all I'm 5.2 inches uncut. If you're below that
Try stretching it. What I usually do on a daily routine is called "Penis Hanging" it's an ancient technique where you just use a shoe string and tie one end below your head of the penis and tie the other end to a 5lbs or 10lbs dumbbell. I been doing that for almost 1 year and a half and it has helped alot. I was originally 4.9 inches now 5.2 inches. It takes dedication and hard work to achieve self fucking and is well worth it. I was that determined to self fuck myself so I went with the penis hanging routine. Keep practicing, you'll get it! It took me a whole month to finally figure out my own method. As we speak, I'm doing my penis hanging and my goal is to at least gain 6 or 7 inches! Again determination and dedication pays off!