Mirror

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Selferbro

Mirror

Post by Selferbro »

Well that’s a first!
Staying at an upmarket hotel I felt in the mood to give myself a good fucking so once in my swanky room I went into the bathroom, stripped off and got on the floor. Looking up I realized the ceiling was fully mirrored!! I gotta say that really blew my mind as I saw that I could see my whole body in one go. So lubing up I quickly got my cock inside me. Looking up and raising my hips I could actually see my cock going in and out of my ass as I fucked myself. at the same time I could also see my face and the pleasure it was giving me. I could stare right into my eyes and really get into the whole me-doing-me thing. Fuck it was great - really made me extra horny as I made love to myself. I have never fucked myself so deep as I did that day nor have I ever been so into seeing myself getting fucked like that. I didn’t cum as a staff member knocked on the door with my luggage - damn it! ;-)
Anyone else fucked themselves with a ceiling mirror.
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

cyberwwedivaperv

Re: Mirror

Post by cyberwwedivaperv »

i masturbate in front of the regular mirror sometimes, love watching my cock when it's fully erected, i also kiss myself, it makes me feel like i'm such a whore kissing myself. The best is when i cum on the mirror, i love watching myself eating all that cum dripping down on the mirror, then spitting it back on my reflection and eating it back!

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

cyberwwedivaperv wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:27 am
i masturbate in front of the regular mirror sometimes, love watching my cock when it's fully erected, i also kiss myself, it makes me feel like i'm such a whore kissing myself. The best is when i cum on the mirror, i love watching myself eating all that cum dripping down on the mirror, then spitting it back on my reflection and eating it back!
Fuck yes! Go you!
If all men spent time sucking and fucking themselves there would be less fighting in the world :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I've never done the mirror on the ceiling thing, but I've always been a mirror fan and have often set myself up with mirrors facing each with me the middle -- my own little parallel universe, with an infinite number of me sucking on an infinite number of my cock!

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

The only real mirror play I enjoy is riding a dildo and watching how much of it I can take. I have selfsucked and selffucked in front of the mirror, but really couldn't see much of anything which is why I got into recording myself with various devices in the beginning. However, I still like to ride a dildo in front of the mirror about once every 3 or 4 months.. Just something about it... :)
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Yeah, I love self fucking in front of the mirror too. Not done it with a ceiling one yet, I would love to..

Here's a pic of me self fucking in front of a mirror
IMG_5350-AA.jpg

Selferbro

Post by Selferbro »

SelfFuckGuy wrote:
Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:04 am
Yeah, I love self fucking in front of the mirror too. Not done it with a ceiling one yet, I would love to..

Here's a pic of me self fucking in front of a mirror

IMG_5350-AA.jpg
Love seeing you fuck yourself. And I love watching the vids where you dump a load inside yourself too. Sexy!
A pic of me feeding my ass cum.
Attachments
16F4BBCB-DB48-40C4-A678-69E66D289E83.jpeg

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Hot pic!

Cumloverdk

Post by Cumloverdk »

I love to ride my cock Infront of the mirror, some of the time to se my cock pumping cum up in my ass and afterwards the cream pie dripping from my used ass. Other times to look at my cock grinding in me knowing that it soon is going directly in my mouth to deliver the hot juicy cum.
Love cum in my mouth

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Cumloverdk wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:35 am
I love to ride my cock Infront of the mirror, some of the time to se my cock pumping cum up in my ass and afterwards the cream pie dripping from my used ass. Other times to look at my cock grinding in me knowing that it soon is going directly in my mouth to deliver the hot juicy cum.
Sounds hot!