What lube you use for self fucking and why?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

NinjaTec

What lube you use for self fucking and why?

Post by NinjaTec »

Hi everyone, I was wondering what lube you use for self fucking? When I first started I used Vaseline but it felt somewhat good but not that great. Then I switch to Silicone lube and that was better than using Vaseline! But somehow I'm missing something here...is it me or is it the lube? When I first started self fucking, it felt so amazing like I was in heaven but since then. No matter what lube I used, I don't get to feel that same amazing feeling I once had with self fucking. Am I missing something here or has my penis lost its sensation? Tell me about what lube you use and why. Thanks everyone and happy self fucking! 😊

ExtraYumBoy

Re: What lube you use for self fucking and why?

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

NinjaTec wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 6:16 am
Hi everyone, I was wondering what lube you use for self fucking? When I first started I used Vaseline but it felt somewhat good but not that great. Then I switch to Silicone lube and that was better than using Vaseline! But somehow I'm missing something here...is it me or is it the lube? When I first started self fucking, it felt so amazing like I was in heaven but since then. No matter what lube I used, I don't get to feel that same amazing feeling I once had with self fucking. Am I missing something here or has my penis lost its sensation? Tell me about what lube you use and why. Thanks everyone and happy self fucking! 😊
Water based lube for sure is the way to go. For SF I think PinkCherry brand Anal Lube works well because it's not too thick and not too thin. If it gets sticky just add a little water and keep going. For anal toys Bliss and Soothe by Intimate Earth are both really good. Bliss changed my life and increased my anal addiction. Good luck!

NinjaTec

Post by NinjaTec »

Hmm I have tried water based lube as well but still the same sensation...maybe it's because I constantly master bate or self fuck too much lol but thanks for the input though.

SelfFuckGuy

Post by SelfFuckGuy »

Water based lube does feel better but it dries out quickly. Whereas silicone lasts longer. Actually using both together works well for me

ExtraYumBoy

Post by ExtraYumBoy »

Not all water based lubes are created equal. Silicone lube is harder to clean up and ruins most sex toys so be careful there. Wet Uranus is great for anal using toys it won't destroy. Wet Light is great for vaginal but harder to find. The other lubes I mentioned earlier are what work best for me. I advise trying new lubes to find the ones that work best for you.

Ziggurat

Post by Ziggurat »

9 times out of 10 I use my penis pump to inflate myself a bit. That pump requires petrolem jelly (vaseline). So I'm sorta using that for the first few minutes of selfing. If i find I need a bit more lube I just use my saliva from that point on.
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat