3D printing something to help self-fuck?

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ballsinass

3D printing something to help self-fuck?

Post by ballsinass »

I know people have talked about certain things that help them self-fuck. I've heard yoga blocks mentioned, others have rolled up towels, etc. I have a 3D printer and was wondering if anyone has printed a part to help them. Since it is possible to model any shape, does anyone have suggestions on possible ideas for modeling? I have often just sat on my hand and used 2 fingers to keep my cock in place so my first thought is some sort of support that has a shape at the top like 2 fingers. I might cover it in silicone or something to make it less abrasive than plastic, but if anyone has ideas, let me know! I'll be trying out different things and if I ever find something that works, I will share the 3D print file if anyone is interested!

aleingang69

Re: 3D printing something to help self-fuck?

Post by aleingang69 »

What a cool idea! Anybody have any thoughts?