Penis tip cant get past anus no matter the postion

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

10602144c

Penis tip cant get past anus no matter the postion

Post by 10602144c »

Basically title, I'm fit and I have a good enough size penis (6.5inch) but i can never get it close enough. Am I genetically cursed?

aleingang69

Re: Penis tip cant get past anus no matter the postion

Post by aleingang69 »

Are you taking your cock and rotating it from the base, so that the upper surface of the head (not the tip) is what ends up pressed against your taint/perineum when you try? There are lots of pictures and videos here in the forums that show how most men do it - that should give you something to work from.
I guess it's possible that you have an unusual amount of distance between the base of your cock and your asshole, but most guys seem to find that they need to experiment a good deal before they get that hole in one ;) Body position makes a difference to. Check out the pics and videos.

Good luck!

carljames

Re: Penis tip cant get past anus no matter the postion

Post by carljames »

good