Can't Insert

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

name3131

Can't Insert

Post by name3131 »

i'm having trouble getting my dick into my ass. i can stretch it far enough, i'm pretty sure i'm not too hard, i think i'm just not loose enough. do i need to buckle down and get a plug for maximum loosening?

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

Hello,

MOST of the time it's because you're too nervous, Try the "sitting" position and see if that works (on your chair, floor, bed, bathtub..) but remember to stay calm. Take your mind off it while you're pushing (yes I know how incredibly hard that is), but after you get it in the first time, you'll know what to expect and will be able to (over time) insert it without even loosening it (with fingers, or toy).

name3131

Post by name3131 »

wow i thougth this whole time i was really relaxed, but i guess there's another level that i'm not touching. if your saying its possible without using toys or fingers then i must need more practice on keeping calm. i really can't wait to succeed. thanks for the reply

name3131

Post by name3131 »

NEVERMIND! i found all my answers earlier today. WoW! what an experience SF'ing is. where do you go from here???

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Nowhere - you'll be spending all your time SFing!!!!!! :D

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

name3131 wrote:NEVERMIND! i found all my answers earlier today. WoW! what an experience SF'ing is. where do you go from here???
what was the solution? :) and congrats!

name3131

Post by name3131 »

the solution was being 100% flaccid. it was like you said. it took almost no stretching and only a small amount of lube, non of which was on my penis. now that i've done it once, i'd like to experience it again and enjoy it as long as possible. the first time was more about making sure i got my rocks off and not really taking in the whole experience. sad thing is that i made another attempt and had no luck :( maybe i'll have more success soon. is it simply just SF'ing or are there other things or techniques i should try while enjoying myself?

fritz6744

poppers

Post by fritz6744 »

Sniff poppers and your ass gonna feel so good.

CHeck it out at http://www.rusharoma.at

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

1) DON'T sniff poppers, that's stupid.

2)
sad thing is that i made another attempt and had no luck
Going back to what I said, relaxation. However you can get it in while flacid, combine those both for a great experiance and insertation. After you get it in a few times, remember to try semi hard ;) that's where the deep penetration comes into play.