newly interested

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

skinny858

newly interested

Post by skinny858 »

so i came across some video last night on the internet of a self fuck and immeadiatly was turned on. i figured i could manage this being i have a small flat ass and a 7" dick. i tried it for a while and have no trouble getting my head to my hole or even a bit past it, but i can't seem to get it in. i'll admit i am tight, and the excitement of it all probably helps clench me up too, but do any of you have any advice on what i should do.
i read on here you should just grease the head, and try a squatting position rather than on your back being that squating is easier.
i will try to do it again with these tips, but does anyone have ANY other tips?
i assume my penis is large enough since i can get it to/past the hole.
i am just new to this and would like as much feedback as possible!
thanks

fritz6744

poppers

Post by fritz6744 »

Sniff poppers , because it's gonna make the muscles of your ass very relaxed , and u gonna fuck your hole so deeply. I can't do by other way.
Attachments
POWER 023.jpg
POWER 023.jpg (47.04 KiB) Viewed 7269 times

skinny858

Post by skinny858 »

well i tried again today after i posted, and still no luck.
i think the problem is the tightness of my hole.
i don't really have any toys to loosen it up so i guess i will have to get something like that or poppers as suggested.
i am not going to try it again for another 3 days or so, as to give myself a rest and not damage the goods if you know what i mean.
it will be hard not to try again sooner, because the thought of it makes me excited. however i feel with a little practice and patience i should be able to do this.

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

Don't 'sniff' poppers or the like, I find that stupid to do just to get off on one session of SF.
i don't really have any toys to loosen it up
Fingers! Fingers will losen you up.

As far as you not being able to get it in, you've admitted that you were 'excited' to try it and that's one major thing that I had a problem with too. It's all about relaxing, very hard to do on your first try, I know. Taking your mind off getting it in is almost impossible but if you have even two seconds of not thinking about it, it will go in. Try thinking about something else while pushing it in, I prefer the kneeling position as it's alot easier. After you get it in once and get the feeling of it being in, the second time will be slightly easier.. After the second time you should be able to get it in without too much fuss.

I also have a 'tight' hole, but I only need to lube and go at it, proving that it's about relaxation. I'm going to try making a movie very soon on how to do this..

skinny858

Post by skinny858 »

Kwalker wrote: I'm going to try making a movie very soon on how to do this..
i would love a video to see how to do the kneeling technique
reading it keeps confusing me, and all though i tried it (and got the gist of it somewhat) i couldn't figure out where my feet should be, how they should be, and the like. i think this will prove to be the easiest way of entry for me, but i can't figure out how to position myself so that i can just sit down on the head. so a tutorial video would be very helpful

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

The kneeling position involves you having your knees on the ground (facing away from the front of your body) and your legs/feet behind you, with the bottom of the feet facing upwards. hmm I know my posts are confusing as its impossible to explain how i do it :P.