A MOVIE YOU'LL ALL ENJOY

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

sssf guest

A MOVIE YOU'LL ALL ENJOY

Post by sssf guest »

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=4XBMOE34

a gr8 fuck scene...later on, the Dominant made his mate auto-fucks himself...
2 xs, for few horny seconds...
NOT TO BE MIISSED

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

It says the link is unavailable :(

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

sorry it was valid for only 7 days

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

can you re upload it somewhere plz... or email it to me or something?

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

ok
i'll upload it tomorrow

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

thanx

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

Since I dont know how to upload it so that everyone can see it, I uploaded the file at sexuploader, and sent it to Al.
I hope Al can make it accessible to everyone. The link below is available for only 7 days, and I am not sure if everyone can access it or just Al.
Sorry mates
Joey

http://www.sexuploader.com/?d=6W8FUOIK

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

WOW That was HOTTT!!! What's the name of that vid? I want it :D

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

I downloaded the video but I can't post it on here: it's to large a file and it looks like a commercially produced film so it would be a copyright violation. If you know the name of the film I could post a few stills and a link where people can buy it - do you know the name?
Thanks!
AL

anyuser76

Post by anyuser76 »

Great video. I can't recall the movie's title but I had seen a few stills from this scene once in another website. For your information RapidShare ( http://rapidshare.de/ ) keeps the files valid for 30 days.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

anyuser76 wrote:Great video. I can't recall the movie's title but I had seen a few stills from this scene once in another website. For your information RapidShare ( http://rapidshare.de/ ) keeps the files valid for 30 days.
Correction... for FREE users it's 30 days, but if you have a premium acct then it's up until you cancel it... I just got to try out the premium accts a few ago.. HTEY ROCK!!! The speds are through the roof, no waiting, and no limit... it's awesome... thinking about actually PAYING for it... and that says ALOT!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I am sorry Al and everyone I do not have the name or title of the video. All I know is that I got a link to it from a yahoogroup...it was not a file from a movie that you have to join, just a single file. I cannot assumke whether it is copyrighted or not.
Regards
Joey
;p

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I am sorry to tell you the video I posted the link on June 10 & July 17 on sexuploader is a copyright movie. I definitely do not allow myself to post copyright materials. This just happened by mistake, a misunderstanding.
The file was shared on a yahoogroup and I thought it is for public use, I guess I am not expert in these things yet, and should pay attention anytime I want to share any file.
Anyone who had uploaded the file on rapidshare, please remove the link as soon as you read this reply.
I want to thank those who informed me it is a copyright material, and send all my apologies again, it was unintentional.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

It wasn't that hard to tell... But what movie is it from? I want that movie lol

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

I don't know either, I would have bought the DVD already had I known the name :(