How about a self-fuck forum

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

jettsmodels

How about a self-fuck forum

Post by jettsmodels »

for guys that love fucking their own ass. mmmmm

Post by Guest »

Hi,
Maybe once I shut down the old bulletin board and am sure that I have a handle on running this one. Would other people rather have separate forums or have it all mixed together? I can see advantages to both: if it's on separate forums it's easier to find things, but if it's all mixed together you're more likely stumble across interesting posts that you might miss with the other system.
Anybody else have thoughts on this?
Al

blacksunshineaz

Post by blacksunshineaz »

While the topics may mix a bit, I think it may be better to separate them. That's my thought anyway.

Maybe a autocunnilingus forum would be a good idea too, although I am somewhat skeptical that we'll ever see proof of it.

MikeB

A Good Idea

Post by MikeB »

I think a separate forum on sf is a good idea. I think sf is a little less explored than ss, possibly because it's not as obvious to a straight guy as is trying to suck yourself off. I ss-ed for nearly 30 years before trying sf, and I'm sorry that I waited so long. A separate forum would give sf a spotlight where it is otherwise shadowed by ss on a web site that sounds like it is only about self suck.

Currently, sf gets lost amongst the ss discussions, and some of the topics like "is this gay behavior?" might have a different set of opinions relative to sf than ss. SS is the assumed subject matter of every post, and no offense to my fellow ss-ers, but I have been doing ss for so long, I am more excited about sf, a new endeavor for me.

There is always the option to have cross-topic discussions in either forum, so I don't think there is really any harm in having the second forum.

My two cents :)

praetoren

sf vs ss

Post by praetoren »

there are excellent points for both sides. I favor separation of the two topics solely as an opportunity for avid sf fans (like myself) to readily find and follow the topic. on the old BB i noticed that questions on sf would readily fall by the way side in favor of the more popular ss. And ocasionally not get answered.

:idea: :idea: :idea: However with this forum set-up an excelent compromise would be to find a way to include specific emoticons or icons to place next to the subject line to destinguish between the two. Just a thought.[/img]

Happy Boy

Post by Happy Boy »

i agreee that seperate would be good, and would like to suggest possibilities for a few others as well.

1) how to - the regulars know that a lot of folks find out about this, and just come in looking for tips. this would be a good way to put it all in one place for them so our discussions aren't riddled with "wow, that's amazing! how can i do it?" posts every few days by folks too lazy to read through the existing posts for the last dozen times it was answered. (no offense meant to those trying to find out 'how to')

2) stories!! - maybe it is just me, but i *love* reading stories about people's experiences! the first time they did it...the time their sister walked in on them...the hot weekend they had to themselves while the wife was on a business trip...the time they decided to show someone else...etc. i have often wished there was a place where all the stories could be gathered together....

3) contacts - another thing that pops up quite often. "i'm looking for guys in the detroit area that want to get together" or "i'm in dallas and would *love to see this first-hand!"

4) polls - not sure about this one...i was just trying to think if there were any other possible categories. might be nice to have all the polls together, but then again any polls would probably be regarding one of the sub-topics and could just be posted to the appropriate forum.

any other thoughts?
"i'm open to suggestions!" - jimmy durante (you're in the army now)

oipistoi

A Seperate SF Forum

Post by oipistoi »

Hey,

What a great idea, a seperate sf forum!

Well, I guess you've all made an excellent case and there's not much else to say.

I've been selfsucking for over 20 years, but SF is something I discovered only about seven years ago. And, yes, it is more overlooked.

I'd love to discuss sf with other guys who do it or are interested, swap stories and do all of the things that Happy Boy pointed out.

Look forward to it all as I've just joined this forum.

Thanks to Al for putting it all together.

loads of happy ss & sf adventures to all,

Carl