link gone

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

texastwister1950

link gone

Post by texastwister1950 »

link gone
Last edited by texastwister1950 on Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TexasTwister

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Beautiful, man!
There's a really nice ease to it - it looks easy and comfortable. Nice cum shot!
What are you using for lube?
Al

texastwister1950

Lube

Al,
Thanks. What I usually do is get in the shower and clean my hole out real good and then put soft soap on my fist and shove it up my hole to lossen it up. Then I get out of the shower and put a towel down on the floor in front of the tub and use the tub as a back rest as I lay there and then I just use saliva as lube. Works great for me.
TexasTwister

Jack22

Unable to download..

Post by Jack22 »

Everytime I try to download this video, I get the "unable to locate file" message. Any alternatives?

texastwister1950

D/L problems or just a cock pit problem?

Jack,
I just tried and it worked great. The video has been d/led 202 times so it must be a cock pit problem (pardon the pun).

Remember, this is Rapidshare and you have to wait about 20-30 seconds after you hit the Free button and then give the 3 letter code it gives you before it will let you d/l.

Just so you know, this is a Real Audio movie.
TexasTwister