Self Fuck issues

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

Freudiger

Self Fuck issues

Post by Freudiger »

hey there,
I'm fucking myself now for a bit longer, and I noticed that my swelling body got harder while non erect and hurts a bit.
Also I have thought about my testicles, it hurts when I push them to the right and stuff him over the left side in, in both the corpus cavernosum (swelling body) as in the left testicle.
Any thoughts?

selfuckermex

Post by selfuckermex »

Looks like you are exceeding yourself, it´s kind of gymnastics all this stuff and when you force too much your body, it can give you all what you want and request from him but you weaken it, i think it´s a good moment to give my testimonial about it, when i discovered how intense is the orgasm while selfucking i was trying it everyday untill i started feeling what you are describing and also was afraid of having a bad injury cause i was loosing sensibility and i wasn´t able to have normal erections, i also think that i overstretched my back and had some injury for some months that led me to a terrible tinnitus and now i´m experiencing some kind of varicocele on my right testicle, i think you are just in that moment when your body sends signals of warning that you are exceeding on your habits and you need to give more rest time, try to rest a couple of weeks and find your best timming to let you body to recover, believe me, this is a serious matter that most of the time nobody see from others, "we always see the sucess but no the prelude of it"

aleingang69

Post by aleingang69 »

Yeah - this stuff is all "try at your own risk".
I've never had any problems, but every man's body is different. Taking a break for a few weeks is s good idea, and then maybe taking a look through the photos and videos on here to see how other guys are doing it to see if you can change your technique. It's a little unclear from your description, so if you have a photo of your technique you could put it up here and see if anyone has any ideas for different methods.
Maybe it's something you just shouldn't do - like I said; every body is different.
Sorry you're having problems!
Al

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Hmm. I think I've noticed a loss of sensitivity too since I started the SF game. It can take an awful lot of wrist action to bring myself off these days. Hope it's not a permanent state of affairs :?

Freudiger

Post by Freudiger »

I had a little break and did it yesterday again, everything okay, but there's another thing.
I think I've lost the control of errection for the price of cumming inside my own. When I fuck my girl, it takes less than 2 minutes till I cum and he gets sift again, but I didn't felt like I came....

selfuckermex

My experience about selfucking

Post by selfuckermex »

I think I found very similar problems the first time I experienced it and you know, it´s just the fact that you are aware of a lot of new sensations and you wasted your body resources to balance between sensitivity and erection, there are certain neuro transmitters that are supposed to regenerate after you have sex and when you exceed what is called a "normal" orgasm you just waste more, what you just need is to let rest your body and don´t force it too much, it´s some kind of protection that when you overexceed your body, unless you let it rest the right time it just won´t give you anymore! :wink: i learned it from self experience and i also got scared the same and i never had sex in my life and i also thought i was ruining myself for screwing my penis and what a shame to tell that to a doctor right? ;) i just learned to let it rest and it came back to normal and found again to respond normally to what makes me feel excited again, but i need to rest like 2 weeks to find again a normal sensitivity, what i noted is that i had a little bent in my penis to the left and i see it a little longer now but everything is normal again except for that varicocele that i think was caused by learning to self-fuck. did anybody had some similar problem after discovering the self-fuck orgasm?