I think you'll all enjoy this.

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

selfsuckfuck

I think you'll all enjoy this.

Post by selfsuckfuck »

Been doing it for six months. The first time I came it was easy. Then I could only do it about once a week and at times it failed. Now I'm getting good at it and it's getting easy every time. It's completely amazing. The only bad thing is the bleaching and blotching of skin. In the video about 3/4 the way through you see me push cum out of my ass! I used to be a self sucker since the age of 14. But now I'm 47 and it's too hard on my back. I've taken 5 inches of 8 inside. Wanted it down my throat but my back wouldn't allow. Self-ass fucking is the best!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/25892898/butcum.mov.html

xtc

Post by xtc »

very nice vid. a hot one to watch!!! gr8 job 8)

selfsuckfuck

Post by selfsuckfuck »

Cool, thanks for the reply. I have another one I'm working on when I get time. It will be different than the others. It's super cool! It involves manipulation of a G-spot, no in and out motion except provided by my throbbing cock. Sometimes I use a rapid tapping motion on my cock to add vibration and tension-buildup prior to release.

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Any chance you could use a different format? My old Quicktime cannot play your mov file and I cannot update my player because I'm still on Win98SE. Maybe I'll update when someone discovers electricity...

craznasn420

prep

Post by craznasn420 »

how do you prep your ass before?

bigJO

Post by bigJO »

wow that is such a hot video! well done very very sexy!

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

the video can be played using windows media player if quicktime is not working fine.
Keep me posted!
joey
;p

britguy69

Post by britguy69 »

Go t Windows Media Player 9 and it won't play on that :cry: Another format please!!