im new here

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

ajuk

im new here

Post by ajuk »

hi im new to sf and ss...the thing is i cant sf..i think im what ppl call a grower..3 inches flaccid-7 inches erect..i need help..lol

Ziggurat

weclome to the club

Post by Ziggurat »

My advise is to buy or build a penis pump. This will allow you to get that size without being hard. Pump up and get it worked up, but don't cum. Then let yourself go soft. This should you leave you inflated without being rigid. IF it gets too soft, pump a few times more just to get the size back without the hardness. A soft cockring can help keep the size without rigidity too. If you want to try without buying a cock ring. Get a condom and don't unroll it. Just leave it rolled and cut the end off. Voila instant cockring for under a buck.

:)

Ziggy
Do it with pride or don't bother doing it!
https://xhamster.com/users/thetoweringziggurat
My Patreon tip jar:
patreon.com/TheToweringZiggurat