rescued from the net another sf vid

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

praetoren

rescued from the net another sf vid

Post by praetoren »

harvested this from a now defunct yahoo group i was a member of. he was a member of that group too. -enjoy- :)

chpoof

Post by chpoof »

Where is the video?

Post by Guest »

where?

praetoren

the missing link....er, i mean clip

Post by praetoren »

sorry, don't know what happened. thought it loaded with the msg. unable to upload window media file type so i zipped it down. but here it is.

you'll probably have greatest success if you download/save the file and then open/play the clip.

-P-
Attachments
KirkSelf_Fuck.zip
couldn't convert from window media file (wmv) to real media file (rm) so i zipped it for transport unzipping the file and playing on windows media player should do the trick.
(658.35 KiB) Downloaded 3035 times

chpoof

That is one seriously stretched hole!

Post by chpoof »

Thanks, praetoren! I had no trouble getting the video to play. I appreciate your extra effort. :D

I’ve seen a few pics and clips of this guy on the alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.male.anal newsgroup, where he seems to post regularly. And without a doubt, he is quite anal. :wink:

I must admit, though, that I have to question what I’ve seen. It almost looks like this guy doesn’t even have a sphincter left! :shock: I mean, the video clip I saw showed him shoving his fist up his own ass like it was the easiest thing in the world. I've seen (just recently, in fact) another video where a fine-assed fellow was fisted by another guy, and it certainly didn’t look like it was that easy to do. My understanding is you have to be very careful since fisting can do a lot of damage.

And not to be gross here or judgmental in any way whatsoever (as I can certainly identify with the pleasure of anal stimulation), but from a practical standpoint, this guy’s butthole looks stretched to the point where I have to wonder how he can even defecate normally, which is another reason I wonder if what I’m seeing hasn’t been altered in some way. (Nowadays you just never know! :roll:)

At any rate, thanks again for sharing this video. :)

praetoren

tampering video?

Post by praetoren »

i thought the same thing when i first saw it. but suspended disbelief until i had time to download and closely examine the video using some of my video/picture editing software. unfortunately it wasn't tampered with its real. the quality of the video was somewhat lost when i reformated it to post it. sorry.
-P-

sssf guest

Post by sssf guest »

WHAT AN ORGASM! I'D HAVE CUMMED IN THE ASS, BUT FOR SUCH A SHOT, IT'S WORTH SHOWING IT FLY! INNOVATIVE!