My asshole

You asked for it, so here it is - a separate forum for solo sodomy. Stories, questions, tips, anything related to the glorious manly art of fucking yourself. If this is your first visit to the forums please read the "announcement" posting in the self-suck forum. You need to join the forum to post a message. Now lets get fucking!

Moderators: blacksunshineaz, Ziggurat

americanpieguy09

My asshole

Post by americanpieguy09 »

Ok i really need help with this i cant get my dick in because i have a virgin ass and im not doin poppers they are kinda scary after what i read so how can i get it in please help me.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

Well... I wouldn't try to just "stick it in" you need to loosen it up first... buy a dildo... it will prolly hurt if you don't GO SLOW! If it hurts too much, then STOP and try again later... the key is relaxation... make sure you can take a dildo your size first... if yaou don't want to use a dildo than try your fingers... get used to the feeling... remember practice makes perfect ;)

americanpieguy09

I can stretch my penis pass my ass but my ass is so tight i cant get anything in im always relaxed and it still cant fit and i really dont want to buy a dildo or a ball stretcher because im embarassed when it comes to buying stuff like this and i dont trust buying stuff on the internet so is there anything else i can use.

Things ive done to help:

shaved my ass
used lube

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

Here's the truth. You have a virgin ass. Virgin ass is tight. Unless you want o hook up w/ a guy and have him plow you afew times to loosen it up, you are going to have to stretch it some other way. There are many food items if you don't want to buy a dildo, but I don't think it's ne thing to be ashamed of....
Try carrots, or squash
(Bananas just get mushy and breaks...
If you're really imbarassed then get a "clone your bone kit" and tell them it's a present for your gf
You could always use candles to start out.. like tapered ones....
Just use your imagination lol
If it's round then chances are it will fit ;)
but you MUST be loosened in order to SF

americanpieguy09

So by using anything round it will losen it it for good or what will it do im sorry im so stupid with this stuff could you please explain more.

americanpieguy09

So by using anything round it will losen it it for good or what will it do im sorry im so stupid with this stuff could you please explain more.

What did you use for your ass.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

okay your sphincter (asshole) is a muscle. It contracts and relaxes. you may have noticed this when you take a dump. how you can "bear down" and it expands, and then pull in and it contracts. The same principle applied to SF. You want your hole to feel loose and not tight... (it will contract back when not stretched) Just use your imagination as to what to use... if you don't like th smell of ass get some gloves ;)

americanpieguy09

Thanks for the info.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

np and good luck w/ everything. You'll have to post some pics and tell us how it went ;)

americanpieguy09

maybe ill post some not a promise

americanpieguy09

ok i got my ass loss enough now how do i get my penis to stay in.

gogomobile

Post by gogomobile »

theres a couple of posts around regarding chrome ball stretchers. apparently it helps it stay in. havent tried it myself but id worry about losing a chrome ring in my ass due to the string breaking!

dantheman

Post by dantheman »

I started with my fingers.
them moved up to things like plyer handles, screw driver handles,
then i made a toy out of a stack of golfball.

Its all about starting small and getting used to it,.
working your way up.

Leonicdragon

Post by Leonicdragon »

How'd the golfballs work?... VERY intrigued to see pics...PM me if it's considered off topic ;)

Kwalker

Post by Kwalker »

but you MUST be loosened in order to SF
I must disagree with you here bud, I can SF without loosening up. However, never doing this before would entitle you to a stretch ;).